corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Deadline Day happenings....

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Deadline Day happenings....
Carl

User status: Offline
8th Feb 09 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats Adam Hammil like Cosmo? any good?
Cosmo

8th Feb 09 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl

Yeah he is highly rated by Rafa and signed to a long term contract before being sent out for some experience around different teams.
Marc

8th Feb 09 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet he ends up in the Championship following a few appearances in the League Cup for Liverpool
Carl

8th Feb 09 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Carl

Yeah he is highly rated by Rafa and signed to a long term contract before being sent out for some experience around different teams.

I've read that he has been doing well for Blackpool of late, we need something to stop the string of bad results.
mikenoncorsa

8th Feb 09 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Exactly. Mike seems to have this pro/anti Liverpool thing going on that has confinced him I cant have a valid opinion about another teams player even if a load of others on here are saying the same thing.

I still stand by the point that (£16m reported on SSN) is a silly price to pay for someone who is vastly over rated due to one good tournament. As said it could of been spent on one or two other players that would of provided quality where it was needed rather than where it isnt.

In the same way you have a completely biased opinion towards Liverpool. I'm aware you're a big fan but take the blinkers off. Only time will tell with Arshavin, maybe he had one good tournament cos thats all he's been in? The guy has only just emerged as a talent and he did very well, maybe thats why all the hype is there?

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Deadline Day happenings.... 23 database queries in 0.0100610 seconds