corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » £8 sat navs...

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author £8 sat navs...
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
11th May 10 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I'm going to go and see Jambo in Maidenhead and demand he get me a Sat Nav for £8
antnee

11th May 10 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For the people that have got the email, did you order more than once? I ordered 3 then 2 more, but only got 1 email
dannymccann

11th May 10 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I missed a special delivery package while at work today, looks like its showed up
Cavey

11th May 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I doubt they'd send them Special Delivery? But suppose they might do
Cavey

11th May 10 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antnee
For the people that have got the email, did you order more than once? I ordered 3 then 2 more, but only got 1 email

I order 1 sat nav on 1 order, then on a seperate order went for 2 bluetooth things, both different makes/models.

Only had 1 email, which i'm assuming is the sat nav, hopefully the others will still be en route
Marc

11th May 10 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mines been cancelled
bubble

11th May 10 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no email received yet
LeeM

11th May 10 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got the fucking email :@
might ring up and kick off, why advertise something as in stock, then email me confirming my order?!
LeeM

11th May 10 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

althought i did email back simply saying "cunts"
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th May 10 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt get a sat nav

they emailed saying they cancelled
Colin

11th May 10 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No email here yet!!
John

11th May 10 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Got 2 sepearte emails for 2 orders.
saj_123

11th May 10 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No sat nav cancelled the item. Anyone got a phone number?
LeeM

12th May 10 at 03:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
No email here yet!!

i imagine if you ordered after seein this thread it will get cancelled, seeing as i ordered and then posted the thread and mines been cancelled
MarkSport

12th May 10 at 05:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think we have all been done.i complained sunday and still no money back in my account
dannymccann

12th May 10 at 06:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you ordered after seeing this thread I doubt you will get it. This deal had been on HUKD for 12 hours before it was on here
antnee

13th May 10 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not going well, I replied to the first email, saying it was misleading if they didn't have the stock, etc and got this in return

quote:

Dear Mr Molyneux

We write in response to your disappointment at not receiving the Snooper Strabo Satellite Navigation System that you wished to purchase from the Orange Accessories website operated by 20:20 Mobile (UK) Limited.

The website clearly states that the item had “Limited stock availability, when its gone its gone!”, unfortunately your request was made after the available stock had been sold. It is therefore not possible for the Snooper Strabo Satellite Navigation System to be sold or dispatched to you as you have requested in your e-mailed correspondence.

20:20 Mobile (UK) Limited understand your frustration in this matter, however the overwhelming success of the product at £8.00 led to the limited stock being purchased quickly and subsequent requests on the website to purchase the Snooper Strabo Satellite Navigation System all being rejected.

Yours sincerely

Dawn

So I replied with

quote:
Dear Customer Care,

When I purchased the Sat Nav systems it was displayed as 'In Stock' on the page, hence why I was able to order them. If you don't have them in stock that is misleading the customer. Also if they weren't in stock why did the money come out of my account? Like many other people, the money came out of my account, so has 2020Mobile/Orange run some form of scam to raise money quickly?

Also will I be received any of the units I ordered? As I placed 2 orders, 1337505 and 1337587. I have friends ordered after me and have not received any email except the order confirmation.

Yours Sincerely

Anthony Molyneux
3CorsaMeal

13th May 10 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate these types of offers, i bet some pikey tight arse tried to buy as many as possible to try and earn a few quid for himself.

Always happens on this type of thing and just ruins it for everyone else tbh.

shitcunts
LeeM

13th May 10 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to the bank and theres a £32 freeze but no moneys come out so thats been reversed.
Eck
Premium Member

13th May 10 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Omfg people are actually complaining now? For the ones who tried to order one, I feel for you. The ones who tried to order many to make a quick buck, I laugh at you.
sc0ott

13th May 10 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ordered 1. orange bastards
Ojc

13th May 10 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you the kind of people that want something for nothing all the time? Like if I put my car up for sale and you offer me a P/X for an Xbox?
Hammer

13th May 10 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Its not going well, I replied to the first email, saying it was misleading if they didn't have the stock, etc and got this in return

quote:

Dear Mr Molyneux

We write in response to your disappointment at not receiving the Snooper Strabo Satellite Navigation System that you wished to purchase from the Orange Accessories website operated by 20:20 Mobile (UK) Limited.

The website clearly states that the item had “Limited stock availability, when its gone its gone!”, unfortunately your request was made after the available stock had been sold. It is therefore not possible for the Snooper Strabo Satellite Navigation System to be sold or dispatched to you as you have requested in your e-mailed correspondence.

20:20 Mobile (UK) Limited understand your frustration in this matter, however the overwhelming success of the product at £8.00 led to the limited stock being purchased quickly and subsequent requests on the website to purchase the Snooper Strabo Satellite Navigation System all being rejected.

Yours sincerely

Dawn

So I replied with

quote:
Dear Customer Care,

When I purchased the Sat Nav systems it was displayed as 'In Stock' on the page, hence why I was able to order them. If you don't have them in stock that is misleading the customer. Also if they weren't in stock why did the money come out of my account? Like many other people, the money came out of my account, so has 2020Mobile/Orange run some form of scam to raise money quickly?

Also will I be received any of the units I ordered? As I placed 2 orders, 1337505 and 1337587. I have friends ordered after me and have not received any email except the order confirmation.

Yours Sincerely

Anthony Molyneux

Eck
Premium Member

13th May 10 at 15:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't even read what Antnee had said but OMFG are you kidding? Do you know how selling works? The website will NOT be linked to the stock so it won't update the instant the last one is sold ffs
Colin

13th May 10 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive still not recieved an email to say its not getting sent

<<  5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » £8 sat navs... 22 database queries in 0.0548880 seconds