corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Conspiracy Theories
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
4th Aug 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Well it's true i'm trying to help everyone find the truth but it's simply impossible.

I do find this is a measure of intelligence. Not my fault i'm smart is it

You believeing something others don't doesnt make you smarter mate.

No my official IQ of 140 makes me smart

i presume you are also aware IQ tests are inherently flawed, culturally biased and their is a myriad of academic research which suggests there is a positive correlation between test scores increasing with practise?

Can i also presume as your so well read and educated you are familiar with the many theories of intelligence which directly dismiss psychometric evaluation as a valid form of intelligence measurement?

I am but simple people respond to simple things. Only you have recongnised that it's all bullshit. You are one of the smart ones.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:
I can't help them being as simple as you can i??

Because we have our own opinion we're simple?

No because your opinion is based on absolutely no research or fact. To have an opinion on something you must have at least looked into it. Your media controlled puppets. I pity you all.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
If you are as smart as you say, why aren't you driving that Ferrari in your avatar? Surely you should be loaded by now. Cream always rises to the top as they say.

How do you know i'm not wealthy
ssj_kakarot

4th Aug 10 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Well it's true i'm trying to help everyone find the truth but it's simply impossible.

i presume you are also aware IQ tests are inherently flawed, culturally biased and their is a myriad of academic research which suggests there is a positive correlation between test scores increasing with practise?

Can i also presume as your so well read and educated you are familiar with the many theories of intelligence which directly dismiss psychometric evaluation as a valid form of intelligence measurement?

I am but simple people respond to simple things. Only you have recongnised that it's all bullshit. You are one of the smart ones.

nope ive just studied psychology at degree level, i truly believe intelligence is something that is completely unmeasurable.

however, i also find those who profess to have a higher intelligence than their fellow man often have it backwards.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

nope ive just studied psychology at degree level, i truly believe intelligence is something that is completely unmeasurable.

however, i also find those who profess to have a higher intelligence than their fellow man often have it backwards.

So i'm not intelligent then? Fuck me and all this time....
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But there's no solid proof for example that the Israelis were behind 9/11 for example, you're reading it on the internet, what's the difference?
Daimo B

quote:
No because your opinion is based on absolutely no research or fact. To have an opinion on something you must have at least looked into it. Your media controlled puppets. I pity you all.

See this is correct

But dude, your going about it alllllll the wrong way. Rising to one particular idiot isn't helping yourself.

Media???

Bilderberg group meeting....

No coverage by press?

Worlds largest "toff and suit" event, but never covered.

Let the theory debate once again commence.
Nath

quote:
quote:
If you are as smart as you say, why aren't you driving that Ferrari in your avatar? Surely you should be loaded by now. Cream always rises to the top as they say.

Why did you sell your Scooby?
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Opinion
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Why did you sell your Scooby?

Because i lost my job.
ssj_kakarot

4th Aug 10 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

and thats not true, people can have a valid opinion not based on any fact or or research at all, faith, beliefs and emotion have all been recognised as valid and academicly recognised reasons/causes of opinion.

An opinion is a subjective statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.[1]
An opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. In casual use, the term opinion may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact-based beliefs.

definition taken from

^ Damer, T. Edward (2008). Attacking Faulty Reasoning: A Practical Guide to Fallacy-free Arguments. Cengage Learning. pp. 14–15. ISBN 978-0495095064.

and i never said that wasnt my opinion nor did i say you where un-intelligent, just saying most people who profess to be above average intelligence generally are not.

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by ssj_kakarot]
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Agreed.

I've met some VERY clever people, degreed up to the eyeballs.

Ask them to show a simple bit of common sense though and they sh1t themselves.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
But there's no solid proof for example that the Israelis were behind 9/11 for example, you're reading it on the internet, what's the difference?

?
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

and thats not true, people can have a valid opinion not based on any fact or or research at all, faith, beliefs and emotion have all been recognised as valid and academicly recognised reasons/causes of opinion.

An opinion is a subjective statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.[1]
An opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. In casual use, the term opinion may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact-based beliefs.

definition taken from

^ Damer, T. Edward (2008). Attacking Faulty Reasoning: A Practical Guide to Fallacy-free Arguments. Cengage Learning. pp. 14–15. ISBN 978-0495095064.

So all this arguing is basically pointless then??
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

?

Fucking hell Danny give me chance i've got 100 other people to deal with here..

If you read the second article i put up then you will read the proof.

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by CORSA NUT]
AndyKent

4th Aug 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a thread

In summary, if you don't believe these theories then you're thick. I'll remember that next time I'm having a face to face 'discussion'.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How is that 'proof' different to all the other 'proof' articles about who was behind it? you don't actually know do you, just like we don't, therefor we base our opinions on what we beleive. Everyone has different opinions.
ssj_kakarot

4th Aug 10 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

definition taken from

depends how you interpret things i guess

suppose most things in life are pointless in the long run
Limecat
Banned

4th Aug 10 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ CORSA NO NUTS going on about research and fact.

Do you not think that if research had shown any 'facts' that those responsible would be brought to justice?

Let me guess, the courts are in on it too and the National security which is in place to protect the country, it's people, it's beliefs and it's way of life?

There are a lot of people in on this aren't there? Strangely, no-one has said anything, no-one tipped off a friend/family member/colleague/neighbour etc and they happily let them go to work to die?

You really are a prize winning plant pot.

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo 'parasitic bullshitter' B
Opinions can be agreed upon.

Jambo

4th Aug 10 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That link about israel is ridicules. I couldn't make it past the first paragraph!

"you don't have to be a structural engineer" no mate but to add any sort of credibility to your Internet ramblings it would fucking help
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
What a thread

In summary, if you don't believe these theories then you're thick. I'll remember that next time I'm having a face to face 'discussion'.

Well no.

For example you have a more 'Intellectual' conversation with someone more intelligent. Intellect to me is someone who has looked into something from both sides and made an informed opinion based on this. If you mearly have an opinion based on nothing other than what your mates say or the shit you read in the papers means you don't have the intellect to have a proper debate.

This is a one sided debate. Me on one side who knows most of the facts (true or not) from both sides compared to everyone else who is just being ignorant.
AndyKent

4th Aug 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So what you're saying is you just have to believe whatever you read on the internet?

Because you have just said that you know most of the facts (true or not). If you don't know whats true from false, you don't know any more than the rest of us.....
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
@ CORSA NO NUTS going on about research and fact.

Do you not think that if research had shown any 'facts' that those responsible would be brought to justice?

Let me guess, the courts are in on it too and the National security which is in place to protect the country, it's people, it's beliefs and it's way of life?

There are a lot of people in on this aren't there? Strangely, no-one has said anything, no-one tipped off a friend/family member/colleague/neighbour etc and they happily let them go to work to die?

You really are a prize winning plant pot.

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo 'parasitic bullshitter' B
Opinions can be agreed upon.

You go and bring down the global elite. Your gonna need more than just being an internet pussy though i'm afraid.
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

depends how you interpret things i guess

suppose most things in life are pointless in the long run

Without substantial fact, all arguing is pointless yes. I thought people understood this as no-one (esp me) believes anything without having some kind of theory or proof behined the claim.

But thats what discussing and debating is about.

Maybe thats why people don't like me debating a subject until they are sick of it. But unless you've got some facts, why SHOULD I believe you? (You being whoever im debating with).

Look at me, arn't I doing well today, i've have Chunk banging on at me, countless dribble posts, but i've retained my cool, even when in a bit of a mood

Can i havez a goldz starz?
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
So what you're saying is you just have to believe whatever you read on the internet?

Because you have just said that you know most of the facts (true or not). If you don't know whats true from false, you don't know any more than the rest of us.....

Yes but unless you have read all the research i have then how can you have a true opinion?

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by CORSA NUT]

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories 22 database queries in 0.0200849 seconds