corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » NSFW OJC

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NSFW OJC
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Nov 11 at 09:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sarah
Sarah A

21st Nov 11 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I rang your gf once and told her to stop ringing Ollie as she'd been pestering him even after me and Laura had sorted everything out but ut innocent liitle girl gf gave it all the mouth then shit her pants when she got it back but u still insist on telling ppl these lies to try an make me look bad for your own agenda
Sarah A

21st Nov 11 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Pow
Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 09:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sarah A
I rang your gf once and told her to stop ringing Ollie as she'd been pestering him even after me and Laura had sorted everything out but ut innocent liitle girl gf gave it all the mouth then shit her pants when she got it back but u still insist on telling ppl these lies to try an make me look bad for your own agenda

ok if you say so, this is just all your word against mine bullshit on the internet, i know the truth, you know the truth and im not interested in trying to convince others with misguided opinions on a forum.

Seems like you are the one trying to prove something which usually indicates guilt

[Edited on 21-11-2011 by Steve]
Sarah A

21st Nov 11 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have nothing to prove to anyone on here but then again why shouldn't I stand up for myself.....oh yh rite I'm not allowed to comment cos it proves my guilt PMSL
Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never mentioned anything to do with you, i was talking about rachel buying a focus st when you started mouthing off
Ben G

21st Nov 11 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

focus st you say? maybe i can get her some special discount on parts, for a small fee ;-)
AlunJ

21st Nov 11 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Popcorn.gif
pow
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 09:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

inb4popcorn... oh waiy
Sarah A

21st Nov 11 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think everyone see thru you and your comment it doesn't matter how many times you mention Rachel it won't bother me, I actually feel bad about how things happened but its not going to change anything so get over it because everyone else has
Paul_J

21st Nov 11 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
I like Sarah

yeah she actually comes across as a reasonable and decent human being over the internet easy to perform an act over the net though isnt it

I actually thought Sarah was cool when I met her at Combe. I had listened to your bullshit on here Steve and was expecting some druggy waster, but she was actually pretty cool / friendly / funny / down to earth.

I think you should just let OJC live his life mate,

[Edited on 21-11-2011 by Paul_J]
Ronson

21st Nov 11 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow. Steve a little bit jealous, Sarah a fruit cake and OJC mad?
pow
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 09:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sarah's a right laugh, as is Ollie really. People on here get soo hung up it's unreal
Gary
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 09:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ronson

Basicly yes. They also all need to sort their lives out!

Kerry

21st Nov 11 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Group Hug?
Ronson

21st Nov 11 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by Ronson

Basicly yes. They also all need to sort their lives out!

OK that cleared it up for me.

Steve should just leave it tbh, as much as Steve thinks shes a horrible person Sarah isn't his gf and he doesn't have to talk to her, OJC is old enough to do as he likes isn't he?
Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 09:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not alone in my thoughts, people can like who they want, im not trying to change anyones opinions, I have my own and several others who know more of the story also share mine, I have good grounds for them and much like i probably wont change others opinions, you wont change mine either.
Kerry

21st Nov 11 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is steve as much as you tell people they ALWAYS have to find out for themselves

I got married very young purely because everyone was against it! and the more they banged on the more i was determined to go through with it!

True friends stand by people no matter what, either you do that in this situation or just walk away
Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 09:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Il always be there for OJC, i speak to him from time to time, he has treated me like shit during this, culminating in sneaking sarah to germany and lying to everyone to achieve it.

I wont accept him and sarah as a couple into my life but if it ever went wrong id be there as a friend for him again

[Edited on 21-11-2011 by Steve]
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not trying to change people's minds yet all you do is bad mouth her? This was old 6 months ago, just drop it and move on.
Kerry

21st Nov 11 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets not all gang up on steve, hes obviously only trying to do the right thing by his opinion and experiences

Just think you need to let it go Steve
Steve
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 10:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike B
Not trying to change people's minds yet all you do is bad mouth her? This was old 6 months ago, just drop it and move on.

again i didnt say anything about her, she started mouthing off at me
Russ

21st Nov 11 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think a few people on here need to buy a slow cooker
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 10:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So be the bigger man, don't rise to it. All this has been said in the past and didn't make a blind bit of difference. Starting again just comes across as you being bitter that you didn't get your own way so you're trying again after letting the dust settle for a few months.

[Edited on 21-11-2011 by Mike B]
jr

21st Nov 11 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
I think a few people on here need to buy a slow cooker

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » NSFW OJC 22 database queries in 0.0159261 seconds