corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Drugs

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Drugs
AndyCorsaSport

User status: Offline
19th Aug 12 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jakey
quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
Coke, M Cat, MDMA and Fet

Smoked weed a couple times when younger.

Same, plus a bit of Ket.

Oh yeah and that one

Only done it all on nights/weekends out.

Have some amazing memories with crazy pals

4 of us sat in a mates conservatory at 7am after coke/MD, one lad fell asleep so we woke him up and sat pretending we were on a train. we were bouncing up and down as if we were on a train ride and pretendin to be reading paper

Another great one is if your all fucked, pick on 1 person and just mime everything for ages, make them think they've gone deaf, propa fucks with their head!!
JonnyJ

19th Aug 12 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's what its all about, fun with your mates. Great times to reminisce about.
Rickavo

19th Aug 12 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Coke, M Cat, MDMA and Fet

Smoked weed a couple times when younger.

Same, plus a bit of Ket.

Oh yeah and that one

Only done it all on nights/weekends out.

Have some amazing memories with crazy pals

4 of us sat in a mates conservatory at 7am after coke/MD, one lad fell asleep so we woke him up and sat pretending we were on a train. we were bouncing up and down as if we were on a train ride and pretendin to be reading paper

Another great one is if your all fucked, pick on 1 person and just mime everything for ages, make them think they've gone deaf, propa fucks with their head!!

I was in San Antonio thinking I could fly running around flapping just my hands at my waist

Lawrah
Premium Member

20th Aug 12 at 00:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a part of me that would like to try them. Only because I would like to experience most things in life. Ive been thinking about trying it with someone I trust, and being careful with it. Im pretty sure I wouldn't get hooked on them. Something must make people keep doing it.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Aug 12 at 00:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon it'd be funny but I also have bad luck, I'd probably be permanently altered in some way.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

20th Aug 12 at 01:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
There's a part of me that would like to try them. Only because I would like to experience most things in life. Ive been thinking about trying it with someone I trust, and being careful with it. Im pretty sure I wouldn't get hooked on them. Something must make people keep doing it.

you should try some of my rohypnol
Jakey
Premium Member

20th Aug 12 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

That's exactly what I did. Tried weed about 7/8 years ago and wasn't impressed. A really good mate of mine, who was a dealer at the time, let me try some coke. Had a good night, felt sweet the next morning!
adiohead

20th Aug 12 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
quote:

you should try some of my rohypnol

Wrighty

20th Aug 12 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
That's exactly what I did. Tried weed about 7/8 years ago and wasn't impressed. A really good mate of mine, who was a dealer at the time, let me try some coke. Had a good night, felt sweet the next morning!

The thing is with weed, there are two types, Indicas (stoned) and Sativas (high) But now there are so many cross and hybrid breeds everyone's gonna experience something different depending what they try...you cant just 'try weed' in my opinion.

Jakey
Premium Member

20th Aug 12 at 09:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough opinion. Like i said, the couple of times I had it, whether it was shit stuff or I didn't do enough, I just didn't feel satisfied or anything.
JordyCarter

20th Aug 12 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
quote:

The thing is with weed, there are two types, Indicas (stoned) and Sativas (high) But now there are so many cross and hybrid breeds everyone's gonna experience something different depending what they try...you cant just 'try weed' in my opinion.

I dont think you can judge it like that in England imo. Its all just weed over here and chances are its not been cultivated properly
Wrighty

20th Aug 12 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JordyCarter
I dont think you can judge it like that in England imo. Its all just weed over here and chances are its not been cultivated properly

not when you know a 'gardener'
JamesMc

20th Aug 12 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wished i bought some mandy this weekend the 4 hour walk home would have been a piece of piss.
Jamie Walby

21st Aug 12 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
There's a part of me that would like to try them. Only because I would like to experience most things in life. Ive been thinking about trying it with someone I trust, and being careful with it.

Bit like anal.
Eck
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 17:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never touched a drug in my life (except painkillers). Won't ever try them either, can't stand them. But I'm more mellow these days and won't freak out at mates having a line or some magic in the same room as me
Russ

21st Aug 12 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have too much to live for to risk dying for drugs
Rickavo

21st Aug 12 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Have too much to live for to risk dying for drugs

Best wrap up in a few layers of bubble wrap and stay in your house then
Russ

21st Aug 12 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why mate?
Lawrah
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
There's a part of me that would like to try them. Only because I would like to experience most things in life. Ive been thinking about trying it with someone I trust, and being careful with it.

Bit like anal.

That wasn't that bad.
richc

21st Aug 12 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
I swear it was ecstasy that made me feel different afterwards, life seemed boring after that.

I was like this for about a month after Ibiza. I think it just made everything abit more depressing - that, with holiday blues thrown in
richc

21st Aug 12 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rickavo
Rockstars

Best I have ever had.
sc0ott

21st Aug 12 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried weed years ago but thats it.

When out on the piss taking coke or ecstasy would make no difference to me
JamesMc

21st Aug 12 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
quote:
I swear it was ecstasy that made me feel different afterwards, life seemed boring after that.

I was like this for about a month after Ibiza. I think it just made everything abit more depressing - that, with holiday blues thrown in

Quoted for truth i still feel the pain and its only been 20 odd days back here.
Jamie Walby

21st Aug 12 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:

Bit like anal.

That wasn't that bad.

Touche
Carl

22nd Aug 12 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JamesMc
quote:
Originally posted by richc
quote:

Quoted for truth i still feel the pain and its only been 20 odd days back here.

Try doing 4 month there going out at least twice a week, sometimes out 3/4! and going out as in going to clubs not just pottering out to bars!

Some serious that winter, although I got off lightly, my girlfriend had to go back to her law degree.

<<  5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Drugs 22 database queries in 0.1656671 seconds