corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics

New Poll
  <<  78    79    80    81    82    83    84  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics
Mark.W

User status: Offline
13th Feb 11 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks outstanding Shaun it really does.

Now some nice black gear gaitor and handbrake gaitor with white stitching would finish the interior off perfectly
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

13th Feb 11 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really nice Shaun!

Looks wicked and the rear strut brace fits in with it nicely. The seats are a good touch aswell! Really good update

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
nibnob21
Premium Member

13th Feb 11 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After all of the money you've spent on your car, have you not once noticed that you don't have an MFD?

Car's looking awesome mate, seats are lovely!

MX5 Project Thread
SeanXE

13th Feb 11 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good! MFDs are lame
shaunmods
Premium Member

13th Feb 11 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the comments everyone

Jordan, its just little touches here and there now mate. Things like a false floor, gaiters etc and fixing a few little teething problems like my alarm. I've got a few little things left that Im wanting to do but I think its pretty safe to say im getting very close to a point where if I start doing much more to it im going to end up ruining it if that makes sense? After I've fitted my new alternator (next weekend hopefully) the next major thing is going to be getting the underside of the car mint. Lots of de rusting and undersealing and powdercoating I think I'll be getting a new rear beam as well as the current one is a bit beyond it now. After that I just want to get it looking as tidy as possible ready for the show season

Mark, tell me about it lol. Tight was an understatement

Mark.W, they are on order my friend should be here early next week!

Agree with Sean though, no MFD FTW. its good to be different lol.
nibnob21
Premium Member

13th Feb 11 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not about being different when it comes to something so small as the MFD, surely it's about it being nice to be able to see the time and temperature lol.

MX5 Project Thread
shaunmods
Premium Member

13th Feb 11 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
It's not about being different when it comes to something so small as the MFD, surely it's about it being nice to be able to see the time and temperature lol.

I was only messing really about being different I would like to have one but I swear this new dash loom ive put in hasnt got any spare plugs for it Might have to have another looky. I havent got an outside temp sensor either so I dont know how I'd go about wiring one in
nibnob21
Premium Member

13th Feb 11 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol hmm it seems odd for the wiring not to be there? And with the outside temp sensor could not just buy one form Vaux and then you would have thought the wiring would be in place for that to just attach it up?

MX5 Project Thread
John G

13th Feb 11 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Three words - YES, YES YES!
Pridzz

13th Feb 11 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks amazing now, Dash needs flocking along with black plastics in the back and a suttle steering wheel is needed
MarkSport

14th Feb 11 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Lol hmm it seems odd for the wiring not to be there? And with the outside temp sensor could not just buy one form Vaux and then you would have thought the wiring would be in place for that to just attach it up?

you need to remember mate, it was a basic spec corsa. although shaun done the engine conversion, he used the internal loom off an ls which didn't have the wiring for one.
bally2010
Premium Member

14th Feb 11 at 00:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my car is a LS and mine has the mfd wiring

looks great car anyway
nibnob21
Premium Member

14th Feb 11 at 00:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah my first Corsa was an LS and it had MFD and temp sensor as standard. It had all the wiring in place for rear speakers and all that extra stuff as well. But yeah, some models have hardly anything so I suppose that's the problem!

MX5 Project Thread
MarkSport

14th Feb 11 at 06:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shauns hasn't got rear speakers, boot light or anything like that
nibnob21
Premium Member

14th Feb 11 at 09:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
Shauns hasn't got rear speakers, boot light or anything like that

What a piece of shit

MX5 Project Thread
SeanXE

14th Feb 11 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like alot of work just to know the temperature
pagey

14th Feb 11 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sure if he really wanted too, he could lick his finger open his window and put it outside, then he would know if its cool or warm and which way the wind would be travelling

My old seats suit that a treat mate, I wasnt sure what to expect but from them being in the black corsa, I think they look better in your white one, the piping was 'powder grey' if that helps shaun, looks awesome now, I love that cage in there, like the look from outside! mint!
pow
Premium Member

14th Feb 11 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The MFD plug is normally tied up (and separates) from the loom just to the left of the clocks, between the steeringwheel and the heater.

I've got a temp sensor for sale if you need one
pagey

14th Feb 11 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get the mfd wired up shaun, next mission!
Jamie-C

14th Feb 11 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine doesn't have the wiring for rear boot light or speakers but had the wiring for the MFD and temp sensor. Should be there Shaun, I've never heard of a Corsa not to have it
shaunmods
Premium Member

14th Feb 11 at 16:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers everyone!

I think im going to have to have another look then lol. Might just me being blind and not spotted the plug when I changed it all over. Anyone know what loom the outside temp sensor would connect to?

Before I try to wire that in I need to re wire in my Toad alarm asap. I've got a huge pile of wires and the alarm control unit floating about in the passenger footwell at the minute Not ideal really lol
GregGsi
Premium Member

14th Feb 11 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she is looking cool pal keep up the good work pal

BHP vaux
SRI-LEE

14th Feb 11 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks awesome mate such a cool car everythings perfect!
Haimsey
Premium Member

15th Feb 11 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking sexual

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Ad Blue B

15th Feb 11 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shaun this looks absolutely outstanding! sooooo such a transformation, there surely can't be more you want to do to it?

[Edited on 15-02-2011 by Ad Blue B]

<<  78    79    80    81    82    83    84  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics 24 database queries in 0.0359290 seconds