corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Andorra v England. Sponsored by NAMBLA

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Andorra v England. Sponsored by NAMBLA
Cosmo

User status: Offline
28th Mar 07 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but will they....fuck no they wont. The FA are as retarded as Mac himself and will ignore the fans in the bland hope that he will get lucky and do something in the championships....he wont!
Robbo

28th Mar 07 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep... we will jus get embarrassed again!
Hammer

28th Mar 07 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Again i'm opening a can of worms and this splits opinion but i said it at the time and i'll say it again if Downing starts for England and Beckham isn't even in the squad it is a fuckng disgrace.

Downing is shite and Lennon has had 1 good season, there is no comparison between both these players and Beckham a guy that wears his heart on his sleeve for his country. It was done purely for McLarens personal reasons as a show of strength when its pretty clear guys like Lampard should be at the head of the queue for the chopping block.

I'll admit he won't get in the squad now he's away to America but the quicker McLaren is ousted the better for England.
MarkM

28th Mar 07 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only plus points to come from this game if there is any at all are:

1. Gerrard has cemented his place in CM now...if McClaren moves him to the wing for Fat Frank again that will surely be his last decision as manager...

2. Nugent got on the score sheet...I like him hes a very intelligent player...

3. We again realised how shite downing is...he couldnt cause an Andorran right back problems in 90 mins...please to god let this game be his last in an England shirt...

4. The comical scenes towards McClaren at half time...because if I was there I would have been doing exactly the same...

P.S...Are England in danger of becoming the Middlesborough of the international scene??? Mediocre...??

Robbo

28th Mar 07 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Absolutely!
MarkM

28th Mar 07 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Again i'm opening a can of worms and this splits opinion but i said it at the time and i'll say it again if Downing starts for England and Beckham isn't even in the squad it is a fuckng disgrace.

Downing is shite and Lennon has had 1 good season, there is no comparison between both these players and Beckham a guy that wears his heart on his sleeve for his country. It was done purely for McLarens personal reasons as a show of strength when its pretty clear guys like Lampard should be at the head of the queue for the chopping block.

I'll admit he won't get in the squad now he's away to America but the quicker McLaren is ousted the better for England.

I hate to say it...and I was dead against Beckham coming back...but if Downing is in the squad it is a joke that Beckham isnt even in the squad....we miss some old heads...

I also think we miss Gary Neville loads bombing down the right wing...old head and all that...
Cosmo

28th Mar 07 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
1. Gerrard has cemented his place in CM now

not a chance in hell of that being true.
MarkM

28th Mar 07 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

If it isnt McClaren will be in danger of becoming even more of a laughing stock than he is now...
Robbo

28th Mar 07 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i too was against it but i think he would help calm them down and instil soem confidence and maybe give some prescence on the pitch!!
Robbo

28th Mar 07 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

yep, lamps will be back again with gerrad on the rght
Cosmo

quote:

Im really not Beckhams biggest fan, and dont think he deserves a place in the starting 11...not off his recent performances anyway, although you cannot question his desire when he plays for England.

However I couldnt agree with you more. If the likes of Downing are starting, then how the hell he isnt in the squad I dont know. It is just another one of his personal agendas, getting rid of a powerful player, aswell as bringing in a previous player of his at Midds.
Cosmo

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo

I think he may even try to justify it by playing them both there, which will stiffle Gerrard once again
MarkM

quote:
i too was against it but i think he would help calm them down and instil soem confidence and maybe give some prescence on the pitch!!

Its just another experienced head like Gerrard...Neville...Terry...etc who all the younger players can turn to...as lets not forget we have quite a few youngsters playing...
Hammer

28th Mar 07 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I also think we miss Gary Neville loads bombing down the right wing...old head and all that...

Without a shadow of a doubt, he has been the most consistent right back in Europe for years, highly under rated footballer.
Robbo

28th Mar 07 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I think he may even try to justify it by playing them both there, which will stiffle Gerrard once again
and cause the same problem of no holding player either... its SO clear that Gerrard and Hargreaves are exactly the right pairing!!
Cosmo

quote:
he has been the most consistent right back in Europe for years, highly under rated footballer.

along with Finnan
MarkM

quote:
quote:

Without a shadow of a doubt, he has been the most consistent right back in Europe for years, highly under rated footballer.

Definately...and thats coming from a scouser who fucking hates the little cunt...

He is a solid defender who gets forward and puts some decent balls in...
MarkM

28th Mar 07 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im gonna send an email to Mr Neville requesting he hurrys the fuck up back...

Send him my love and all that jazz...
Cosmo

28th Mar 07 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

dont go too far, atleast mention something about scousers in it!
MarkM

28th Mar 07 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

dont go too far, atleast mention something about scousers in it!

Haha...ok...I will mention his inbredness...and how ugly him and his brother are... ...but still to hurry up
Jamie

28th Mar 07 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scotland arnt great, but jesus - with all Englands talent your a joke
Jill
Premium Member

29th Mar 07 at 07:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Im really not Beckhams biggest fan, and dont think he deserves a place in the starting 11...not off his recent performances anyway, although you cannot question his desire when he plays for England.

However I couldnt agree with you more. If the likes of Downing are starting, then how the hell he isnt in the squad I dont know. It is just another one of his personal agendas, getting rid of a powerful player, aswell as bringing in a previous player of his at Midds.

With beckhams recent form I don't think he deserves a starting place but definitely a place on the bench perhaps but McClown is just trying to prove a point by not having him in the squad even if it's at the expense of England qualifying . McClown just doesn't have a clue- it's obvious Gerrard and Lampard don't "gel" when they're playing, but he seems adamant to play them for some reason.

JILL
messham11

29th Mar 07 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neville is a good rightback but wasnt needed last night, should have started with something like the team that finished it with more attacking players on the pitch.

Except for Downing Barry has been 10 times the player Downit has but he doesnt play for Boro does he.
Cosmo

29th Mar 07 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mac walked out of last nights press conference after the game saying he didnt care what was written about him in the papers....I wonder if he cars that the fans dont want him in charge?!
Robbo

29th Mar 07 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can understand why he did that but was nonsensical really!

Terrys post match comments were a disgrace and McClowns were exactly as we predicted, 4 points blah blah every1 incl the subs gave their absolute all in the 2nd half, what utter utter shite, several players were much better and did do well but how can u say every player played well with passioN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Andorra v England. Sponsored by NAMBLA 23 database queries in 0.0168819 seconds