corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What's your weapon of choice?

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What's your weapon of choice?
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
21st Jan 10 at 01:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The saying is 'fight fire with fire' you retarded cum slurping dog molesting spacker! Jesus H Christ, you are trying to question peoples intellect yet cannot get that right?
Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pay £12.50 fool.
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
quote:
So GaryF, you are refusing to come to PVS to sort this out face to face? (I am not saying there will be violence involed, as I do not wish that to happen when there is a perfectly humane and sensible way to settle this), and you are refusing to go to the store to check that this really happened, yet you still continue to mock me?

I wasn't going anyway.
I wouldn't pay however much it is to got to PVS, buy a car, insure it, put petrol in it, just to talk to you. [When I could sit here, and do the same thing].
Why would I go through that effort to see if you are telling the truth?...

because you can do the same thing yet, except be kicked the shit out of, hide behind a computer screen instead? you're a pussyhole and you think you are clever. Let's see how clever you are. Oh no, "i would't pay for pvs".

You have just failed my friend. You haven't read what I wrote; you saw what you wanted to see.
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, you said you wouldn't be violent, then you went on to say that I am not going to PVS because I am scared of being beaten the shit out of.
I'm sorry.. but that looks like you contradicted yourself.
Ste M

Wasn't referring to you Root. My sincere apologies.
lostboy
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Fight fire with fight?

I will remind my mate of that one as he is in the fire brigade.

'Seriously mate, don't use hoses. Next time you are called out to a house fire because some tit like root has left a chip pan on (he can't afford meat don't forget) then just give the flames an almighty spinning bird kick, that'll teach them!'

Stop talking shit and reply to your pm on bttos. Wanker.
Limecat
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This guy has a short memory! One minute he refers to PVS and isn't implying violence, the next he is gutted Gary won't change his plans to accomodate an e-kicking? LMFAO.

Put this guy on a stage, he cracks me up!
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
The saying is 'fight fire with fire' you retarded cum slurping dog molesting spacker! Jesus H Christ, you are trying to question peoples intellect yet cannot get that right?

quote:

Besides, 'fight fire with fight' they say

Sorry, I said it wrong how? You cum slurping dog molesting spacker?

Are you serious?
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
So GaryF, you are refusing to come to PVS to sort this out face to face? (I am not saying there will be violence involed, as I do not wish that to happen when there is a perfectly humane and sensible way to settle this), and you are refusing to go to the store to check that this really happened, yet you still continue to mock me?

I wasn't going anyway.
I wouldn't pay however much it is to got to PVS, buy a car, insure it, put petrol in it, just to talk to you. [When I could sit here, and do the same thing].

because you can do the same thing yet, except be kicked the shit out of, hide behind a computer screen instead? you're a pussyhole and you think you are clever. Let's see how clever you are. Oh no, "i would't pay for pvs".

You have just failed my friend. You haven't read what I wrote; you saw what you wanted to see.

you won't go through that effect because deep down either one of the two following statements or most probably both are correct:

1- you're a fanny
2- you know i'm not lying,

personally, I think both of the above.

What effect?
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I wasn't going anyway.

you won't go through that effect because deep down either one of the two following statements or most probably both are correct:

1- you're a fanny
2- you know i'm not lying,

personally, I think both of the above.

What effect?

you know what the fuck effect. You're hiding behind a monitor mate. You're taking the piss thinking that you are a clever big man. No mate. You're upping your e-points in return for a punch.

You are aware that you are the only one here bigging himself up?
Ste M

It's the primary form of attack on the Internets. You spell something wrong, they pick up on it, and try and take the piss a la Cosmo.
GF-91
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Steve_
It's the primary form of attack on the Internets. You spell something wrong, they pick up on it, and try and take the piss a la Cosmo.

No it was before that. He told a story, which made no sense.
Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or edit an animated GIF and stick a cropped picture of your head in it.
Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 01:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

and since, I have explained myself that when posting on cs.co.uk I am in a drunken state, how does that change the facts though? Mate, you don't know what happened, take the piss all you want but you don't know what it's like to live in Grimsby, you don't know me and you don't know what happened that night.

You're not the only one intoxicated!
Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 01:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao
lostboy
Banned

I once took on 5 ninja's and walked away from it.

Back in the day of course, before CCTV and cameras.
Ste M

LMAO
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

and since, I have explained myself that when posting on cs.co.uk I am in a drunken state, how does that change the facts though? Mate, you don't know what happened, take the piss all you want but you don't know what it's like to live in Grimsby, you don't know me and you don't know what happened that night.

Simple fix, don't come on here drunk if you don't like it when people pull you up on grounds for stupidity.
Yes, I will take the piss all I want, thanks for your permissions, not that I needed them.
It changes the facts because you at one point said one thing, and when you went to elaborate, you changed the "fact"
Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Root, CCTV or not, I will not go out of my way to see if your story is true.
Root

21st Jan 10 at 01:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Why be an Internet troll then and take the piss? If you do not know the truth and when I offer you it, on a plate, you refuse to accept.

Also simple underlines, italiacs etc, does not make you look more intelligent.

[Edited on 21-01-2010 by Root]
Ste M

21st Jan 10 at 01:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Troll:

1. One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

2. LETGSI16V (CoraSport.co.uk)

[Edited on 21-01-2010 by Steve_]
Limecat
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Root, do you suffer from the same illness as Andy Goram?You seem to have a split personality?

When the Doctors told your Mother she had given birth to a bouncing baby boy did they mean it in a literal sense and had spent the morning bouncing you off the floor via your cranium you fucking mong?
lostboy
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Root, do you suffer from the same illness as Andy Goram?You seem to have a split personality?

When the Doctors told your Mother she had given birth to a bouncing baby boy did they mean it in a literal sense and had spent the morning bouncing you off the floor via your cranium you fucking mong?

I'm going to rape your face with a broken bottle son.
GF-91
Banned

21st Jan 10 at 01:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Why be an Internet troll then and take the piss? If you do not know the truth and when I offer you it, on a plate, you refuse to accept.

Also simple underlines, italiacs etc, does not make you look more intelligent.

[Edited on 21-01-2010 by Root]

The underlines, italics and bolds were not used to make me look intelligent. I wanted to make sure you could read what I was saying and make sense of it.
quote:
If you do not know the truth and when I offer you it, on a plate, you refuse to accept.

You're drunk though, as you said. Why would I listen to the words of a drunk?

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What's your weapon of choice? 22 database queries in 0.0182090 seconds