corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League - 14/15 April 2009 - Sponsored by Page 3

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Champions League - 14/15 April 2009 - Sponsored by Page 3
Cosmo

User status: Offline
14th Apr 09 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I think I decided that I do actually hate your lot more than I thought

Its mainly the players and the plastic fans I hate, not so much the club itself though.
p

14th Apr 09 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plastic fans fair enough. I am not one to add. With regards to the players ok then. I understand Didier but not really JT or Lampard. Them two players are incredible for our club they really are. I guess you hate them like how I hate Gerrard......Ronaldo.....Rooney..... and Fabregas who is a cheat.
Cosmo

14th Apr 09 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
Plastic fans fair enough. I am not one to add. With regards to the players ok then. I understand Didier but not really JT or Lampard. Them two players are incredible for our club they really are. I guess you hate them like how I hate Gerrard......Ronaldo.....Rooney..... and Fabregas who is a cheat.

I hate JT as he is just a fucking wanker. He is full of shit everytime he opens his mouth and is one of the most over hyped players ever. He isnt a bad defender, but he really isnt as good as he is made out to be either.

I hate Lampard more down to England than Chavski.

Plus they are both Southern, and I am of Northern so I have to hate them.
p

14th Apr 09 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

I hate JT as he is just a fucking wanker. He is full of shit everytime he opens his mouth and is one of the most over hyped players ever. He isnt a bad defender, but he really isnt as good as he is made out to be either.

I hate Lampard more down to England than Chavski.

Plus they are both Southern, and I am of Northern so I have to hate them.

Lampard does more for England than Gerrard does ?

I didn't think Terry was really hyped tbh....
Cosmo

14th Apr 09 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Of course he does, when was the last time Gerrard was played in his preferred position?
p

14th Apr 09 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Of course he does, when was the last time Gerrard was played in his preferred position?

I thought super Gerrard can play any where though ?
Cosmo

14th Apr 09 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He can, and is often made to for England. But when you have one of the best players in the world at this moment in time - which he is - the team should be built around him. Not him made to play anywhere just because he can.

Im sure Ronaldo and Messi can play RB, or Kaka LB, but you dont see them having to ever.
Marc

14th Apr 09 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take away You'll Never Walk Alone and what do Liverpool fans have really?

Cosmo

14th Apr 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hatred of United.
p

14th Apr 09 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
He can, and is often made to for England. But when you have one of the best players in the world at this moment in time - which he is - the team should be built around him. Not him made to play anywhere just because he can.

Im sure Ronaldo and Messi can play RB, or Kaka LB, but you dont see them having to ever.

Gerrard has been in great form now but England games are once every 6 months for arguments sake not every week and his form can differ from amazing to not so amazing. Capello wants Barry in and Lampard and Gerrard so he shoves him wide. I think he builds the team around Rooney more than Gerrard.
Cosmo

14th Apr 09 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Gerrard has been in great form now but England games are once every 6 months for arguments sake not every week and his form can differ from amazing to not so amazing. Capello wants Barry in and Lampard and Gerrard so he shoves him wide. I think he builds the team around Rooney more than Gerrard.

I dont care who he builds it round, fact is he plays Gerrard out of position to fit in a worse player in Lampard.

The last two games were a prime example - Gerrard was in great form for club and where does he play him...on the left.
p

14th Apr 09 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont care who he builds it round, fact is he plays Gerrard out of position to fit in a worse player in Lampard.

The last two games were a prime example - Gerrard was in great form for club and where does he play him...on the left.

Which is what Rafa did for years ?

Them two coaches must know something you don't!
Robbo

14th Apr 09 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the fact that you think fabregas is a cheat nullifies any opinions you may have on football
p

14th Apr 09 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
the fact that you think fabregas is a cheat nullifies any opinions you may have on football

Fabregas is a cheat. I think he is a superb footballer one of the best in the world no doubt, especially at his young age but he does dive, and he does go down to easy.
Cosmo

14th Apr 09 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Which is what Rafa did for years ?

Them two coaches must know something you don't!

Rafa did it as he had no one else to play there, Capello does it so he can put someone else in the middle, their is a difference.

Add to that Rafa always said he had no other choice as no one else and he would not always be there - which he wasnt. And since Rafa moved him inside he has become one of the top 3 players in the world this year.
p

14th Apr 09 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Fabregas is a cheat. I think he is a superb footballer one of the best in the world no doubt, especially at his young age but he does dive, and he does go down to easy.

And I remember Mr Fabregas 'I don't spit and I never would' oh so you don't remember spitting at Ballack in 2003 then ?
Robbo

14th Apr 09 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

cant ever recall him diving, sure he has done it once or twice but how any chelsea fan can accuse anyone let alone fabreags of being a diving cheat is pure hilarity
Robbo

14th Apr 09 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

And I remember Mr Fabregas 'I don't spit and I never would' oh so you don't remember spitting at Ballack in 2003 then ?
think youll find ballack himself said on tv several weeks ago that he never spat at him and ther eis no proof about the hull incidnet other than the conflicting stories form the same loonie bird who told his players off pitchside and had some bizarre childlike rant about a former player who confined them to defeat

If anyhtign he probably spat on the floor and someone walked near it
p

14th Apr 09 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

think youll find ballack himself said on tv several weeks ago that he never spat at him and ther eis no proof about the hull incidnet other than the conflicting stories form the same loonie bird who told his players off pitchside and had some bizarre childlike rant about a former player who confined them to defeat

If anyhtign he probably spat on the floor and someone walked near it

Look on youtube. You see Fabregas spitting in Ballacks face. Cheating cnut.
Cosmo

14th Apr 09 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH Ballack deserves it.

Lost all respect for him when he moved to London on £130k a week and said he couldnt afford to buy a house to live in
Robbo

14th Apr 09 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh even if he did spit, it makes him unsportmanlike but its not cheatign is it, unlike diving etc and no thats not me trying to defend anything that (dindt) happen but it would only make hima dirty fucker and not a cheat
p

14th Apr 09 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
tbh even if he did spit, it makes him unsportmanlike but its not cheatign is it, unlike diving etc and no thats not me trying to defend anything that (dindt) happen but it would only make hima dirty fucker and not a cheat

Van Persie, Eboue ? please.
Robbo

14th Apr 09 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

changing the subject are we?
p

14th Apr 09 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
changing the subject are we?

I thought we was on cheating and diving Arsenal players. Them two are worth a shout.
Cosmo

14th Apr 09 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back on subject: Drogba, is he the most cheating, unsportsman and diving footballer of all time?

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League - 14/15 April 2009 - Sponsored by Page 3 23 database queries in 0.0147500 seconds