corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Derren brown to predict lottery result live just before the draw??

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Derren brown to predict lottery result live just before the draw??
John

User status: Offline
9th Sep 09 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have people not seen any of his stuff before?

It won't have been camera trickery, no idea how though.
patmore

9th Sep 09 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will al have to wait till fri at 9
Nic Barnes

9th Sep 09 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by James
On the program he's on now he predicted that when asked to pick a country, they would choose Africa.

He had written down "the country you will choose is Africa".

One small problem. Africa isn't a country.

[Edited on 09-09-2009 by James]

yes, but he still guessed correct.

But he was claiming to have written that note beforehand. He wouldn't write "the country you chose is Africa", when Africa isn't even a country. Unless it was written after she said it.

its directing people though. he wrote that, directed them somehow, dont know how, to say what was on it. its not magic. he just makes people do what he wants.
John

9th Sep 09 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you think he could make people not be so fucking stupid?
Nic Barnes

quote:
Originally posted by John
Have people not seen any of his stuff before?

It won't have been camera trickery, no idea how though.

i need to watch on friday. as however it was done, its a bloody good trick.
BabyBlade

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BabyBlade
i had two tv's on and here there was a 2 second delay

delay is irrelevant as numbers were already on the balls. allegedly. so its some form of basic camera trickery as thats why he wrote the numbers down so you focused on him more not noticing the left side of screen wasnt live. cant think of any other way.

Yeah i was just saying had them back to back and 2 seconds is irrelavent, it was sky and terrestrial too, might have something to do with the two men ? the man holding the camera was well shakey
J da Silva

9th Sep 09 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I understand all the manipulation stuff, as I'm pretty handy at that myself, you have to be when you have a girlfriend who goes shopping all the time.
DaveyLC

9th Sep 09 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the studio the camera was absoloutely still, the left hand side of the footage flicked to a pre-recording as soon as the draw started, while the draw was going someone could then place the right numbers as they came out, once the draw was over the live image resumed but before broadcast a fake "camera judder" was added to make it look like the camera was moving to make super-imposing the image impossible.
Nic Barnes

9th Sep 09 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
In the studio the camera was absoloutely still, the left hand side of the footage flicked to a pre-recording as soon as the draw started, while the draw was going someone could then place the right numbers as they came out, once the draw was over the live image resumed but before broadcast a fake "camera judder" was added to make it look like the camera was moving to make super-imposing the image impossible.

i reckon its not that. as thats the obvious way to do it. and its not the way he does stuff.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

9th Sep 09 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
HE WROTE DOWN THE WRONG NUMBERS

23, 35, 11, 28, 39, 2 15

He wrote down

2 11 23 27 35 38

No he didn't

Check it if you want clicky
John

9th Sep 09 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All we need is a littleduke style conspiracy video now and it will have been satan that changed the balls.
Tommy L

9th Sep 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL camera trickery
Nic Barnes

9th Sep 09 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if all it was was camera trickery like i had thought about, it will make a poor show on friday. unless he now has 48 hours to make up some other way it was done including re-filming and stuff.

i want to believe he did something amazing.
LukeD

9th Sep 09 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would of been better if he had of bought a lottery ticket earlier in the day with the numbers he had chosen on.

Totally confused how hes done it though. doubt its camera trickery as he doesnt do that? more like something along the lines of tricking the viewers mind.
Paul_J

9th Sep 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
if all it was was camera trickery like i had thought about, it will make a poor show on friday. unless he now has 48 hours to make up some other way it was done including re-filming and stuff.

You see... the trick with this, is coming up with the reasoning behind predicting any potential combination...

He'll have pre planned a way of 'predicting' any combination of numbers... knowing that he'll do the live 'rig' of numbers (doing as described with camera trickey) - then on friday, present us a long yarn about how he did it... which will be complete toss.
Nic Barnes

9th Sep 09 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

his show on now is odd. how does he do it?
John

9th Sep 09 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet it wasn't camera trickery, have you never seen any of his shows before?
Nic Barnes

9th Sep 09 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:

You see... the trick with this, is coming up with the reasoning behind predicting any potential combination...

He'll have pre planned a way of 'predicting' any combination of numbers... knowing that he'll do the live 'rig' of numbers (doing as described with camera trickey) - then on friday, present us a long yarn about how he did it... which will be complete toss.

without camera trickery, how else could he have done it?
Paul_J

9th Sep 09 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nic he has used camera trickery I said... I'm saying he won't tell you that's how he did it on friday... he'll have known all along this was gonna be the case and come up with some bullshit on friday...
Nic Barnes

9th Sep 09 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Nic he has used camera trickery I said... I'm saying he won't tell you that's how he did it on friday... he'll have known all along this was gonna be the case and come up with some bullshit on friday...

yeah i know what your saying, i think the same as i said that above. i just dont get it. if thats all it is, its not impressive at all.
John

9th Sep 09 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So even if he says he didn't use camera trickery you will say he did, that's a good get out clause.

It's not his style.
Paul_J

9th Sep 09 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

yeah i know what your saying, i think the same as i said that above. i just dont get it. if thats all it is, its not impressive at all.

Nic and John...

my point is... like most of his acts, there's an essense of bullshit behind the scenes that he never shows you the viewer / punter...

He'll give you some clever show, that'll make you believe he predicted them using some form of method... That's the 'trick'.

His russian roulette one featured an actor and blanks...

most things he does is rigged... it's just that he portrays it in a way that he misleads you into believing it's done a different, more impressive way.
John

9th Sep 09 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or maybe he's just good at what he does and there's no bullshit.
Lawrah
Premium Member

9th Sep 09 at 22:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I didnt fucking win anway.
Cosmo

9th Sep 09 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has no one fucking watch him before? He doesnt do camera trickery, thats not his thing.

I couldnt tell you how he has done it, but then again none of us know how he has. He'll show how he did on Friday and we'll all say....ahhhhhh!

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Derren brown to predict lottery result live just before the draw?? 22 database queries in 0.3455031 seconds