corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight.

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BNP on Question Time tonight.
PaulW

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 09 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
0871 626 what was the rest? I'm going to go to that

0871 626 99 88
Ash_EP3

22nd Oct 09 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the Government would sort out the damn immigration policy then he'd shut up - the fact is there are more non-british citizens moving in and receiving more benefits than people who are British...
Matt H

22nd Oct 09 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
THE AUDIENCE FUCK ME THERE ARE A MILLION AND EVER INCREASING NUMBER THAT SUPPORTS HIM.

IDIOTS

With more tact & a less jaded background that's potentially one million easy votes another party could win hands down. Acknowledging stuff that hits home with your regular patriotic voter, such as not denying that white people are the native people of Great Britain, or deporting convicted immigrants who have lived in the country for X ammount of years.

All this Holocaust denial nonsense will never wash in a political forum, it's too much of a taboo subject.

I wouldn;t be suprised to see some of his views repackaged by the Lib Dems or Tories
richc

22nd Oct 09 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FUCK ME THAT PROGRAME PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH.

[Edited on 22-10-2009 by richc]

I couldnt go on there. I would end up stabbing everyone in the audience.

OJC i think we should form a political party being the NEO NAZY MO FUCKERS WE ARE

What was that stupid dike in the audience on about? ' a man and a women makes me sick, i dont want to see that on the streets'. IS SHE REAL? ITS NATURE, YOUR THE WIERDO. ANIMALS, HUMANS ETC ALL DO IT THIS WAY. I DONT SEE MY CAT LICKING OTHER CATS PUSSY. SHE GETS FUCKED BY A TOM CAT.

ed

22nd Oct 09 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it was as easy as Nicky-boy makes it out then they'd have done it already. One can assume that sorting things out isn't as simple as just saying a bunch of shit.
Jake

22nd Oct 09 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I appreciate that the BNP party want to protect the british peoples way of life, their beliefs, heritage and traditions, but their views as a party are too extremist for them to be of any great profit to this country. The sooner we stop becoming Europes door mat the sooner the British public can get pride back into their own country.

richc

22nd Oct 09 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jonnysri
am i the only one that agrees with SOME of the things nick griffin says?

No your not, everyone just jumps on the racism' bang wagon as soon as he opens his mouth, as that is the kool thing to do, to gain kudos
richc

22nd Oct 09 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
I appreciate that the BNP party want to protect the british peoples way of life, their beliefs, heritage and traditions, but their views as a party are too extremist for them to be of any great profit to this country. The sooner we stop becoming Europes door mat the sooner the British public can get pride back into their own country.

Spot on. Some of the things are stupid, like get rid of NON WHITE so to speak, people who have lived her for like 40 years and send them home. Thats a joke. If they get ditch them policies, they would be brilliant.

But jake, i think we are too far in the shit now.
ed

22nd Oct 09 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The point being, the sensible stuff he says is inline with the other mainstream parties regarding immigration and he uses it as a fasad to cover other extremist views. The BNP also does a good job of making people think they need them to sort out problems that exist in the UK, they also fabricate or exaggerate problems to gain acceptance from people who have been let down by the mainstream parties.
Matt H

22nd Oct 09 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL @ 'Nazy' spelling
Adam_B

22nd Oct 09 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why is there no party somewhere between the extremism of the bnp and the no balls fannying about of labor and co? or if there is why is no one voting for them?
ed

22nd Oct 09 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would take more than that to make them an acceptable party. We need to be in the EU and our country relies heavily on import and export. Fact. Under the BNP we would be forced to become self sufficient for god knows what reason, that would really piss me off because there aren't many cars built in Britain that I'd drive, most of the food I enjoy comes from abroad and I enjoy to wear clothes that are made abroad. Not to mention the TV that I'm watching that was made in Japan or my mobile that was made in China or my laptop that was made in Poland.
Nic Barnes

22nd Oct 09 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what amazed me most was everyones complete lack of ability to answer directly the questions they were asked. there wasnt anything else of interest in that programme.

bnp needs to address people as british. fight for british rights for people of any description born british or of british citizenship. if thats what they stood for not white britian, id agree with most of their views.
MoesTavern

22nd Oct 09 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The "Dick, oh sorry Nick' bloke in the audience, what a massive wanker. bet it took him weeks to think of that one.

I think he floundered on some questions, did well on others, overall a bit of a missed opportunity. there was little actual debate on the policies of the BNP which was expected I suppose given the nature of the audience, he was being shouted down and butted into a lot. If there was one single BNP supporter in the audience it might have been more interesting.

I would have preferred more discussion on the BNP in general rather than it all being about Nick Griffin himself.
Matt H

22nd Oct 09 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
why is there no party somewhere between the extremism of the bnp and the no balls fannying about of labor and co? or if there is why is no one voting for them?

That what I meant!

I suppose the problem is it's either one or the other, you make your choice & stick with it. Because all politicians are whiney bitches they will slander you into failure over any subject, being different makes you an easy target.
Jake

22nd Oct 09 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
quote:
Originally posted by jake

Spot on. Some of the things are stupid, like get rid of NON WHITE so to speak, people who have lived her for like 40 years and send them home. Thats a joke. If they get ditch them policies, they would be brilliant.

But jake, i think we are too far in the shit now.

The thing is, unbeknown to the British public, we actually rely far more on immigrant workers than we realise and if we rely on it, so does the economy. What actually needs to be sorted out is the illegal immigrants that are allowed to stay in the country, the immigrants that are doing the country no help in taking steps forward and most importantly the foreigners who do not like the British way of life
Nic Barnes

22nd Oct 09 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

immigrants should not be allowed benefits.
Muzzy@VauxhallScotland

22nd Oct 09 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
The "Dick, oh sorry Nick' bloke in the audience, what a massive wanker. bet it took him weeks to think of that one.

Wanker was the word that came to mind when that guy said that
ed

22nd Oct 09 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No one should be allowed benefits. Would sort out the housing shortages.
Edd

22nd Oct 09 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bnp are nothing but a bunch of knuckle dragging morons who have happened to tap into the disgruntled feeling of your normal average joe in britain

people are fed up with paying taxes all their life just so some fucking cunt from poland can come here and get everything on a plate while we knock our pans in each day for fuck all

tonight was the night where he could have shown that up big time but the extremely partisan crowd wouldnt even permit him the chance to hang himself i mean the dick comment was sheer primary school stuff and has probably garnered the bnp some more support

Nic Barnes

22nd Oct 09 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
No one should be allowed benefits. Would sort out the housing shortages.

people working would pay less tax thus earning more thus happier thus wanting to work harder to earn more. maybe.
Muzzy@VauxhallScotland

22nd Oct 09 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm "not elligible" for benefits despite being made redundant because my wife "earns too much" but yet someone who has contributed nothing to this country by way of taxes etc can jump the border and get it all on a plate.
Nic Barnes

22nd Oct 09 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Muzzy@VauxhallScotland
I'm "not elligible" for benefits despite being made redundant because my wife "earns too much" but yet someone who has contributed nothing to this country by way of taxes etc can jump the border and get it all on a plate.

sadly the only answer for people like you is to vote bnp. nobody else cares about you.
Matt H

22nd Oct 09 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That young toryboy got it right

An X in the box for BNP is a silent way for many people to say that they're not happy with the way things are.
Muzzy@VauxhallScotland

22nd Oct 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by Muzzy@VauxhallScotland

sadly the only answer for people like you is to vote bnp. nobody else cares about you.

I would but i dont agree with all their views, in fact strongly disagree with alot of them and a government agency would probably "misplace" the list of voters and someone would find it with me under the BNP list

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight. 22 database queries in 0.2811229 seconds