corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Scotland Region RR Day thread

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scotland Region RR Day thread
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Jan 10 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I'd rather go back to Hypertech aswell, see what happens anyway, Eck U2U me them pics you bummer
big eck

18th Jan 10 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wanna go somewhere else tbh lol

DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 15:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sitech is always an option
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 15:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll need to go put the pics on the computer Danny as this old thing nearly had a fit when I tried to upload onto the net
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 15:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok cool.
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like I say, I don't mind where we go really. I just want to see what difference I've made in power by going back to the same rollers in Summer, but I'll happily come along for the banter to another one somewhere else
shaun_sri

18th Jan 10 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whers the pics? Thought you had 10 left last night danny, at like 10 o'clock

[Edited on 18-01-2010 by shaun_sri]
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=538223
K3 VMU

18th Jan 10 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.wallaceperformance.com/

Eck
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wallace are in Abredeen...Coincidence Kev? That's over 100 miles for the other 20 or so who'd go
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We considered Wallace but it's super far away in contrast to other venues.
K3 VMU

18th Jan 10 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Wallace are in Abredeen...Coincidence Kev? That's over 100 miles for the other 20 or so who'd go

No coincidence

i think there would be alot of different faces go to it, as a lot of people up this way cant be arsed going all the way down the road, and everything is always down the road,just think it would be good to have something in Aberdeen for a change.

i probably wont have a car worth taking on like,but will come along for a looky.

Wallace is also under new management (since about a year ago) and the new guy has made a real difference and has improved the company and their abilities a fair amount!

K3 VMU

18th Jan 10 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
We considered Wallace but it's super far away in contrast to other venues.

but hypertech is far away from the people in the north east, your never gonna please everyone!!

i thought it would be closer for you too Danny?
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest, I'd probably go if it was in Aberdeen, either that or it may be a good idea to get a north and south Scotland organisers, then you guys could have one further up and we could do them down here, then people could go to which ever they wanted.
K3 VMU

18th Jan 10 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where do you stay Danny?
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm inbetween Perth and Stirling.
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 17:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which is a good 140miles from Aberdeen I agree that there should be a North and South of Scotland region, as it's a hell of a big region It's just not viable trying to get 20 folk to drive up to Aberdeen from here, as they won't do it. Likewise making you lot come down here.
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 17:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, I'll speak to Ian about it and see what he says, I wouldn't mind doing it for down this way.
K3 VMU

18th Jan 10 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah sorry Danny, for some reason i thought you were inverness maybe thinking of chris boom , or who ever it is that has the other 106 like yours.

yeah that might be a good idea (about split regions) as there is vast amounts of nothing for couple hundred miles between north and south
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, plus we only really have the one organiser for the whole of Scotland which is Stoney, I'm not really an organiser as such I just took it upon myself to organise something for us all.

[Edited on 18-01-2010 by DannyB]
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well Stoney could be the organiser for the Northern folks, and if you wanted the role, could be down here Danny
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sound with me, just need Ian to OK it then
Nic Barnes

18th Jan 10 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the weather is better and i reckon i will make an effort next time.
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh you'll have less of a journey to Hypertech than you do to Crail anyway.
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
if the weather is better and i reckon i will make an effort next time.

You should have, it was a good day.

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Scotland Region RR Day thread 22 database queries in 0.0166428 seconds