corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Conspiracy Theories
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Aug 10 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're calling us simple for basing our opinions on what we've seen/read on the internet or what ever when your opinion on it is based on the same things prove to me that the Israelis did it, bring one to my house in your Audi and get him to admit his people dun goofed and I'll suck him off, until then your opinion on the matter is as valid and proven as ours is
Eck
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh ffs not this shit again
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by Daimo 'parasitic bullshitter' B
Opinions can be agreed upon.

Parasitic?

Man, you really are women deprived arn't you? Either that or friends or real life deprived.

Wheres the bullshit mr funny man? Come on, where is it? If your so good and right?
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well tell me about your research then>

Your basically tellim ne right now you disagree with EVERYTHING that has been disproven about 9/11.

The fact that building 7 was a conrolled demolition?

The fact that a boeing plane never hit the pentagon? Which has been proven time and time again?

Show me something from your end of the argument that hasn't been argued with.
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT

I understand this.

What your saying is, how can you have an opinion on something without knowing anything about the subject?

You CAN have an opinion, but whether you make yourself look silly or not depends on how much information you know about the subject your debating on.

BUT

What the internet says, and whats fact, are two totally different things.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Oh ffs not this shit again

Tell me about it eck I'd rather just talk about cars and shit
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well tell me about your research then>

Your basically tellim ne right now you disagree with EVERYTHING that has been disproven about 9/11.

The fact that building 7 was a conrolled demolition?

The fact that a boeing plane never hit the pentagon? Which has been proven time and time again?

Show me something from your end of the argument that hasn't been argued with.

How has this been proven, have you read it on some extremist site on the internet? or was you there to witness each event?
ssj_kakarot

4th Aug 10 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he does have a point in one way or another, although hes putting it across very poorly.

regardless of whether its true or not, its quite hard to dismiss theories when you have not read into them. of course im now talking about specific theories and supposed facts as opposed to the whole conspiracy on a whole
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's there for eveyone to see in the official videos of the event. These can't be faked.
Limecat
Banned

4th Aug 10 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
So what you're saying is you just have to believe whatever you read on the internet?

Because you have just said that you know most of the facts (true or not). If you don't know whats true from false, you don't know any more than the rest of us.....

Yes but unless you have read all the research i have then how can you have a true opinion?

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by CORSA NUT]

As already stated, I am American. Are you so ignorant as to assume that I wouldn't have taken a very strong interest in something of such magnitude that happened to my country? Something as a result of a plane, or two, hitting a building?

Guess what else I have to form my opinion on? A background in Engineering, funnily enough Aeronautical Engineering too, so I think I am more than qualified and justified in saying that what you and your shit theory is spouting is complete and utter bollocks.

DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It's there for eveyone to see in the official videos of the event. These can't be faked.

Ohhh you seen it on a video on the internet, makes sense now. You may have read 6 million articles about it but the truth is you still have no more solid proof than we do, do you.

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by DannyB]
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
he does have a point in one way or another, although hes putting it across very poorly.

regardless of whether its true or not, its quite hard to dismiss theories when you have not read into them. of course im now talking about specific theories and supposed facts as opposed to the whole conspiracy on a whole

I'm like an animal backed into a corner defending what i believe in. How else am i supposed to 'Handle' it?

I fi had posted up things and people had actually read them and then had an opinion then i'd be okay with that. They don't which is what gets me angry.
ssj_kakarot

4th Aug 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
So what you're saying is you just have to believe whatever you read on the internet?

Because you have just said that you know most of the facts (true or not). If you don't know whats true from false, you don't know any more than the rest of us.....

Yes but unless you have read all the research i have then how can you have a true opinion?

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by CORSA NUT]

As already stated, I am American. Are you so ignorant as to assume that I wouldn't have taken a very strong interest in something of such magnitude that happened to my country? Something as a result of a plane, or two, hitting a building?

Guess what else I have to form my opinion on? A background in Engineering, funnily enough Aeronautical Engineering too, so I think I am more than qualified and justified in saying that what you and your shit theory is spouting is complete and utter bollocks.

should take your bonus this month and use it to finance a hige multi-million pound investigation into it, you can use your metro to go to the bank and deposit the cheque
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:

Ohhh you seen it on a video on the internet, makes sense now. You maye have read 6 million articles about it but the truth is you still have no more solid proof than we do, do you.

Now your getting me really angry.

The OFFICIAL eye witness videos.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a normal discussion until you started called people simple for not having the same views as you
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No Danny, it wasn't.
Aaron

4th Aug 10 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You're
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ohhh you seen it on a video on the internet, makes sense now. You maye have read 6 million articles about it but the truth is you still have no more solid proof than we do, do you.

Even so, you still dont have sufficent knowledge to say that someone else was behind it just because you read it on the internet and watched a few videos, but then that is your opinion which is fine by me.You have yours and I have mine, why can't you accept that. Like I said, until someone is sat infront of me admitting that it was them (the Israelis) then my opinion hasn't changed, you're still basing yours on the same thing as I'm basing mine.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It was a normal discussion until you started called people simple for not having the same views as you

This is a controlled demolition. This has been proven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfR-YX1N9i4
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
No Danny, it wasn't.

In regards to me replying to him it was.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

How has it been proven? because it was filmed a mile away by some amateur come on, I need more proof than that.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

How has it been proven? because it was filmed a mile away by some amateur come on, I need more proof than that.

Ask any demolition company if this is the case and they will tell you, yes it's controlled. That and the fact the official story was bullshit aswell points to a lie.

Oh and the video is one of hundreds i just chose it quickly/
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Even so, you still dont have sufficent knowledge to say that someone else was behind it just because you read it on the internet and watched a few videos, but then that is your opinion which is fine by me.You have yours and I have mine, why can't you accept that. Like I said, until someone is sat infront of me admitting that it was them (the Israelis) then my opinion hasn't changed, you're still basing yours on the same thing as I'm basing mine.

Were is yours to argue against me?
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day you're basing your opinion on videos and things you've read, just like everyone else whose opinions differ does. I watched the planes hit the towers, that's enough evidence for me.
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
In regards to me replying to him it was.

Missing the point, its clear CN has been wound up by some idiots in the post.

I don't neccesarily agree with everything he's saying, or how he's saying it, but I can fully understand why he's being wound up by certain people.

You've just joined in as tempers are already higher than normal, adding to the problem, not by aiding to resolve the problem. Your just adding fuel to the fire in the way your replying.

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories 22 database queries in 0.0182590 seconds