corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » jade m is this you NSFW

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author jade m is this you NSFW
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Aug 10 at 15:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Hello sir

Hi

I would just like to inform you that the internet is SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS

lol thanks for that

Well DaimoB really thinks so!
adiohead

11th Aug 10 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
got to admit hosting pics on the net of themselves half naked/fully naked etc is asking for trouble

If they were intended for Colin only then surely they should not have been hosted on applications such as photobucket

They were 100% intended for Colin, they have never been posted in the thread on here. The pics have been in my Photobucket for around 5 years, I never once gave it a thought that my account could be hacked tbh Like I said before you live and learn ...... they're now deleted

I don't *think* anyone guessed your password, they just guessed the name of the picture.
JadeM
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's ok I was a bit shocked when I saw the thread to say the leasts But reading it and some of the comments (and the Colin pic) are funny so .... I can see the funny side too
Dom

11th Aug 10 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo, you're clearly getting wound up by the internet which is fucking pathetic Time to chill the fuck out to be honest!
JadeM
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 16:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Daimo, you're clearly getting wound up by the internet which is fucking pathetic Time to chill the fuck out to be honest!

I know, he's not exactly been kind to me in his comments I'm the one who should be getting wound up !
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jade you have a very plump behind that I would like to bury myself in. Good day to you.
A2H GO

11th Aug 10 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
**Hunts for the .gif of Daimo getting reeled in on that football celebration **

Which is fine. Im here to defend myself and argue back.

But my financee isn't, so drop it.

The only reason people argue with you is because they know you'll bite, everytime, as this thread and many before it have shown.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 16:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i havent even seen the pic let alone have it, i just wanted to see how wound up he'd get
seems it worked, what do i win

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 16:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
i havent even seen the pic let alone have it, i just wanted to see how wound up he'd get
seems it worked, what do i win

But you do want to now, as do i!
Tomnova16
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hell yeah, or maybe im just covering myself as i actually do have it

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 16:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
hell yeah, or maybe im just covering myself as i actually do have it

That why it took so long to reply? wiping your self off?
Nath

11th Aug 10 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
**Hunts for the .gif of Daimo getting reeled in on that football celebration **

Which is fine. Im here to defend myself and argue back.

But my financee isn't, so drop it.

True, you just use her as a weapon against all of CS instead.
Brett
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 16:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
They were 100% intended for Colin, they have never been posted in the thread on here.

I'm positive some of those have been posted in the PL before. I've almost definitely seen pictures of you in your underwear before now, as perverted as that sounds.
Nath

11th Aug 10 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
quote:
They were 100% intended for Colin, they have never been posted in the thread on here.

I'm positive some of those have been posted in the PL before. I've almost definitely seen pictures of you in your underwear before now, as perverted as that sounds.

That does sound very perverted
Brett
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 16:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I even remember Colin say he'd get in trouble for posting them. Not trying to get him grief, but they've deffo been posted before.
adiohead

11th Aug 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Maybe you just didn't realise they were her, until now
JadeM
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

None of those pics have ever been posted in PL. Colin has posted pics a couple of times, but not those ones

[Edited on 11-08-2010 by JadeM]
Dom

11th Aug 10 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom

I know, he's not exactly been kind to me in his comments I'm the one who should be getting wound up !

I think it's a bit harsh Daimo being so blunt in his opinion of you, yet the slightest word about Donna and he's going off on one about it being insensative and how dare anyone mention her in a bad light. Such a fucking Mong
Nath

11th Aug 10 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom

I think it's a bit harsh Daimo being so blunt in his opinion of you, yet the slightest word about Donna and he's going off on one about it being insensative and how dare anyone mention her in a bad light. Such a fucking Mong

Just wait til LETGSI16V turns up.
Daimo B

11th Aug 10 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom

Not nice in comments. What becuase I don't think your super fantastic? Cheeky mare, I hope they find some butt neekid ones now.

Dom, why should I? Because someone from the internet says so? So if I do chill out, i'll be doing what a stranger says, but if I dont chill out and get as happy/moody as I want, i'll get slaughtered here

Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. If I want to take it seriously, I will. Not because a stranger tells me to. If im pathetic, and im ok with that, whats the issue?
Daimo B

11th Aug 10 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom

Harsh?? What becuase I found many other people hotter? tbh, i don't think shes hot at all, but shes not my type. Where have I called her any names? I've just put I think theres some super hot women. Does that mean i've called Jade ugly, or a fucking mong? Or just mean I think theres hotter?

And who's here to reply to her posts? I adore my other half and don't want people putting her in a bad light. Whats wrong with that?

Its not like i've called jade a fucking mong..... eh...... Oh but thats ok.

[Edited on 11-08-2010 by Daimo B]
Jake

11th Aug 10 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its all kicking off in here. why does daimbo bother coming on here anymore? all we get is pages of arguments which no one bothers to read. u2u in future
Tom G

11th Aug 10 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo, You have issues, That's all.
JadeM
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Not nice in comments. What becuase I don't think your super fantastic? Cheeky mare, I hope they find some butt neekid ones now.

Chill Daimo !! I was having a laugh
Jake

11th Aug 10 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Because most days its good.

If no-ones reading it, why are there quotes?

i dont know, im not reading it. keep it to u2u

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » jade m is this you NSFW 23 database queries in 0.0152330 seconds