corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » for my haters.....

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author for my haters.....
Mr-SEH

User status: Offline
12th Oct 12 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
I have 1 thumb an a iPhone, phone is sat on table in front of me as I can't hold it

What happened to other thumb?
WATSON

12th Oct 12 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mr-SEH
quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
I have 1 thumb an a iPhone, phone is sat on table in front of me as I can't hold it

What happened to other thumb?

By the looks of it fuck all
chloe16v

12th Oct 12 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tendon damage
Ben G

12th Oct 12 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By any chance, is your name brennan and were you building bunk beds with your step brother dale?
Ben J

12th Oct 12 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is fucking priceless.

Russ

12th Oct 12 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck all wrong with that, did worse with stanley knife building my floating wall
Mr-SEH

12th Oct 12 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think she planned it seeing as she most likely don't want to work. I reckon she squezzed the poor dogs bollocks or some cruel thing like that. People like you make me sick.
Kerry

12th Oct 12 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd just like to say one thing

I once got bitten by a dog on my hand. And a cat for that matter. And it was no where near as bad as that. No where near. And I kid you not it was the most painful thing I've ever felt. I almost passed out with the pain! Was worse than childbirth!!!
Unless you know what it feels like, all other factors in this situation aside, then do not comment!!!!
John

12th Oct 12 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure everyone here has had some sort of similar injury.

I'm actually sure people doing manual jobs like plumbing cut their fingers off every day and manage to go back to actual work that they need to buy food.
BarnshaW

12th Oct 12 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people with no hands might aswell give up and just kill themselves, i was only watching the news earlier with soliders who have lost 3 limbs still working and helping other people out.

appears getting bitten by a dog is worse then that.
spencer88

12th Oct 12 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stepping on a Lego brick is fucking worse than that
JonnyJ

12th Oct 12 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread has really brought the worst out in CS. Some really cunty comments in here. Still, I'm sure they all feel just that little bit better about their lives now, which is the main thing.

[Edited on 12-10-2012 by JonnyJ]
Russ

12th Oct 12 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with what Jesse J says.

some people have never had an issue with her personally and just slag her off because everyone else does. Sitting on their well fired thrones, like their shizzle doesnt smizzle
Kerry

12th Oct 12 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clean cuts with knives are not the same!
JonnyJ

12th Oct 12 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People do it because their so insecure about their own, pathetic little lives.

Oh look, someone lower down the social ladder than me, i must mock them, hahaha, i am the big man. No, you're just an insecure little cunt. Listen to yourself.

She doesnt work, but didnt claim benefits, people mock her about benefits anyway

She gets a job, people mock her because its not enough hours

She gets quite badly bitten by a dog and suddenly shes a cunt for that too.

Fucking hell. Had this have been ANYONE else on her all it would've been was sympathy etc. I seem to recall a thread from Ian saying about how people should take each thread on merit, regardless of who posted it and he wants to see an end to people bringing their own personal agendas against certain members into every thread they make.

There you go Ian, heres all the people that didnt listen...
sc0ott

12th Oct 12 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

/thread.
Dave

12th Oct 12 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is difference between wanting to and being able to though to be fair.

I cut my thumb quite badly a good few years ago, hit the bone and needed 11 stitches. I went back into work the same day but the day after ( a Saturday so only half day) I had to leave early, the pain was so bad I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. To this day I have very little feeling on the face of it.

That many cuts will be throbbing like mad and the whole hand will be very tender for a few days at least.
adiohead

12th Oct 12 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
There is difference between wanting to and being able to though to be fair.

I cut my thumb quite badly a good few years ago, hit the bone and needed 11 stitches. I went back into work the same day but the day after ( a Saturday so only half day) I had to leave early, the pain was so bad I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. To this day I have very little feeling on the face of it.

That many cuts will be throbbing like mad and the whole hand will be very tender for a few days at least.

My dad wants to work, he is not able to btw. He will never be able to work again. I'm just saying that something like this would have never stopped him from working 8-10pm every day for the last 30 years or so. The only thing that stopped him working was cancer, and he still tried to go out delivering goods high on morphine.

We had to take his keys from him. People like my dad don't exist any more.

But it's not even that, it's the husky bite is fine and the husky won't kill children, the other dog's isn't and is dangerous and will probably eat babies from prams.

and that two days in and this happens...... extremely unlucky.

I'm not a hater, I just see flaws. The story is almost too unlucky to be real. Jimmy Bennett kinda shit
Claiming from a rescue centre is also disgusting, but if they really are at fault (which I doubt as you're gonna come into contact with a dog at some point) then fine.

[Edited on 12-10-2012 by adiohead]
Marc

12th Oct 12 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've cut my finger before on swarf from drilling. Bloody painful. I was alss told to stay away from work until it had healed. Any additional injury and they are liable.
Dave

12th Oct 12 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree, I think I made a similar point earlier re the husky.

Without knowing the pain I still think injuries like that would keep me off work, I don't miss work lightly (mainly because now it means I don't get paid) but you'll have very little dexterity in those hands and in my work that would be a problem.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 17:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would laugh if she didn't have a contract in place.

It's like pet shops they have a warning these animals may bite if they bite you tough shit.

Eck
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 18:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh JJ hit the nail on the head really. It is pathetic what some people are saying. If I had an accident at work and couldn't make money, I'd be suing them and telling you lot to go fuck yourselves.

Still maintain that you're a dillusional idiot for believing your dog biting you was somehow less severe though. Regardless of its leg being caught it still attacked you. If a bairn goes up and strokes it the wrong way will they lose an eye?
Steve
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id expect my work to cover my time off + expenses incurred, but if anyone trying to sue for more then that makes them a cunt and not deserve a job
JonnyJ

12th Oct 12 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adio, can you please quote me where she said that she didnt want to go back to work now? She said she couldnt, not didnt want to, but again its fun to make stuff up to make her look bad.

If you can't move your hand, and looking at those cuts and the fact that she has tendon damage i would suggest its extremley painful even to make the smallest movements, how are you expected to perform your tasks?

If my hands looked like that work would tell me not to come in, regardless of whether i wanted to or not. Then theres the fact she works with dogs, having bloody hands is never the best idea when working around dogs that are potentially vicious.

But yeah, she should get back to work asap, regardless of injuries or potential dangers, all because your dad would like to.

lol
Eck
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about for the permanent damage you may have? Physical disfigurement?

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » for my haters..... 22 database queries in 0.0149622 seconds