corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where has the Johnny best thread m5 crash gone

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where has the Johnny best thread m5 crash gone
Generation

User status: Offline
6th May 15 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're*

Yeah, it's obviously means as I occasionally may got a bit over the limit, all other road crimes are ok. Such as hit and run, driving under the influence and driving without insurance
Corsa_Sport21

6th May 15 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any chance you could link me up to my profile on allcorsa please? Just some links to posts I have supposedly made. Thanks.
Generation

7th May 15 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got deleted when the server moved and so did the website..

We both know the truth, if you've got nothing to hide why are you even responding?
Corsa_Sport21

7th May 15 at 05:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just out of curiosity really.
--ToM--

7th May 15 at 05:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10 pages
Nic Barnes

7th May 15 at 06:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We are still no further on with the proof of this m5
DaveyLC

7th May 15 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'd think Johnny would have gone out side and taken a photo of it by now..
Nic Barnes

7th May 15 at 07:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess his mega scaffolding wage means he can't afford a camera phone, but can afford an m5 and insurance and finance on it just not in his name.
johnny86
Premium Member

7th May 15 at 07:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a camera phone. I'm currently laying in bed.
DaveyLC

7th May 15 at 07:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for clearing it all up Johnny:
johnny86
Premium Member

7th May 15 at 07:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wrong colour but good effort
Dee25790

7th May 15 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
Not necessarily. There's a slender chance that I may have broken the speed limit on occasion when I have been driving.

If this were the case though, it would not have been down to any malice of forethought, or a deliberate act of recklessness.

It would have been more to do with the fact that I had been more intent on driving according to the prevailing conditions and being more concerned with my road craft and basic safety at the wheel, rather than staring intently at the speedometer and speed restriction signage in order to maintain a velocity within the posted restriction (if posted).

I fell asleep half way through that. You sound like an interesting lad to go for a pint with..
Dee25790

7th May 15 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
You're*

Yeah, it's obviously means as I occasionally may got a bit over the limit, all other road crimes are ok. Such as hit and run, driving under the influence and driving without insurance

If you're driving at 35 in a residential area and you hit someone say a kid at 35 rather than 30 chances of killing them increase dramatically. If you hit a bus stop late at night (down to a complete accident) probably after buses have stopped running the chances of killing someone are pretty slim..

[Edited on 07-05-2015 by Dee25790]
Ben G

7th May 15 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Accidentally hitting a bus stop after pressing the button that disables driver aids on purpose.

People accidentally kill people and get done for manslaughter due to their actions. Not that i'm saying what Johnny did is the same, but it's more similar than you spouting bollocks about the speed limit.
Dee25790

7th May 15 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Accidentally hitting a bus stop after pressing the button that disables driver aids on purpose.

People accidentally kill people and get done for manslaughter due to their actions. Not that i'm saying what Johnny did is the same, but it's more similar than you spouting bollocks about the speed limit.

It's not really though is it? It was an assessed risk. He obviously felt confident he knew what he was doing otherwise he wouldn't have taken the driver aids off. My car doesn't have any driver aids, is it dangerous I drive that every day?

The point about breaking the speed limit is that everyone isn't squeaky clean so what gives them the right to be self righteous and flog the life out of Johnny for havin a laugh, fucking up.

--ToM--

7th May 15 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because it's corsa sport and that's what happens here.
johnny86
Premium Member

7th May 15 at 20:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dee25790
quote:

It's not really though is it? It was an assessed risk. He obviously felt confident he knew what he was doing otherwise he wouldn't have taken the driver aids off. My car doesn't have any driver aids, is it dangerous I drive that every day?

The point about breaking the speed limit is that everyone isn't squeaky clean so what gives them the right to be self righteous and flog the life out of Johnny for havin a laugh, fucking up.

Wow that's deep cheers mate
SVM 286

7th May 15 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Not necessarily. There's a slender chance that I may have broken the speed limit on occasion when I have been driving.

If this were the case though, it would not have been down to any malice of forethought, or a deliberate act of recklessness.

It would have been more to do with the fact that I had been more intent on driving according to the prevailing conditions and being more concerned with my road craft and basic safety at the wheel, rather than staring intently at the speedometer and speed restriction signage in order to maintain a velocity within the posted restriction (if posted).

I fell asleep half way through that. You sound like an interesting lad to go for a pint with..

This might help Dee

http://www.helpguide.org/articles/add-adhd/adult-adhd-attention-deficit-disorder-treatment.htm
Generation

7th May 15 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who the fuck is this guy anyway?

I speed a tiny bit, off to do some hit and run now, the two equal out
SVM 286

7th May 15 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Probably because they are angry at his consistent and continuous law breaking in spite of his tagged status, destruction of public property and the posting of such behaviour on a public forum.

And isn't going from a nominal FWD hatchback to presumably 'exuberant' driving, in the dark, in a 500 horsepower RWD car, sans TC, slightly less than an assessed risk?

Smacks of colossal naivety to me at best Dee.
Dee25790

7th May 15 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Probably because they are angry at his consistent and continuous law breaking in spite of his tagged status, destruction of public property and the posting of such behaviour on a public forum.

And isn't going from a nominal FWD hatchback to presumably 'exuberant' driving, in the dark, in a 500 horsepower RWD car, sans TC, slightly less than an assessed risk?

At no point did I say it was a well assessed risk he fucked up no denying that, but that doesn't give everyone else to make out like they've never made a mistake.

Also I've been under the impression it wasn't Johnny that posted it?
If someone posted one of my fuck ups I would laugh at it too

Dee25790

7th May 15 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Who the fuck is this guy anyway?

I speed a tiny bit, off to do some hit and run now, the two equal out

Fuck me you bite easy don't you mate!
Dee25790

7th May 15 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

This might help Dee

http://www.helpguide.org/articles/add-adhd/adult-adhd-attention-deficit-disorder-treatment.htm

Thanks more bedtime reading
Generation

7th May 15 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The old "yeah I was trolling argument"

It's not a one off Occurance, it's a multiple things which have occurred with this user which is why people are arguing.
SVM 286

7th May 15 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

At no point did I say it was a well assessed risk he fucked up no denying that, but that doesn't give everyone else to make out like they've never made a mistake.

Also I've been under the impression it wasn't Johnny that posted it?
If someone posted one of my fuck ups I would laugh at it too

These aren't mistakes though Dee.

John may be the loveliest lad in Christendom, but he does this shit on purpose.

It's like he WANTS to be in custody and if someone gets killed on the way, well so be it.

Are you not familiar with the epic uninsured tow on motorway scenario then?

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where has the Johnny best thread m5 crash gone 22 database queries in 0.0159750 seconds