corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Funny/random/WTF pics + gifs

New Poll
  <<  90    91    92    93    94    95    96  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Funny/random/WTF pics + gifs
PhilC

User status: Offline
10th Jul 10 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people may see this as an over reaction, but I genuine don't think there is any punishment to severe for animal abusers.

'Boiling piss' indeed...
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Jul 10 at 23:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree, of all the gory fucked up shit I watch on a daily basis animal cruelty is the only thing I dont and can't watch, it angers me.
lostboy
Banned

10th Jul 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can laugh at anything, literally anything, but animal cruelty

Actually no, I laughed at that

But them vids of that woman setting dogs on fire and putting her high heel through a cats? eye

[Edited on 10-07-2010 by lostboy]
Root

10th Jul 10 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dumb fucking evil nigger coon asshole.

What a disrespectful twat. Hope someone kicks him that far some day. Deserves it the cunt.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Jul 10 at 00:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good punt though

bet he gets sgnedto a top nfl team
Tomnova16
Premium Member

11th Jul 10 at 00:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PhilC
Some people may see this as an over reaction, but I genuine don't think there is any punishment to severe for animal abusers.

'Boiling piss' indeed...

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
bigD21

11th Jul 10 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root

What a disrespectful twat. Hope someone kicks him that far some day. Deserves it the cunt.

You talk about being disrespectful, but use racism as the start of your comment. No doubt your a dumb, disrespectful asshole too?
ashleh

11th Jul 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath

11th Jul 10 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GF-91
Banned

11th Jul 10 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scotty C

11th Jul 10 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ssj_kakarot

11th Jul 10 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigD21
quote:
Originally posted by Root

You talk about being disrespectful, but use racism as the start of your comment. No doubt your a dumb, disrespectful asshole too?

tbf i think most people now differentiate a difference between "nigger" and a black person, much in the same way a person from an ethnic background might call someone " a white cunt" but not actually be insulting the whole white race.

least thats how i see it
alan-g-w

11th Jul 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's funny that people will watch a guy geting lumps knocked out of him with a claw hammer but they get their swingers in a twist when a guy kicks a cat.
C2RL R

11th Jul 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha good point!
Dom

11th Jul 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
I think it's funny that people will watch a guy geting lumps knocked out of him with a claw hammer but they get their swingers in a twist when a guy kicks a cat.

What i was thinking, maybe it's double give away on the e-points this weekend for jumping on the bandwagon?
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Jul 10 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont care about what humans do to other humans, but it's a bit shitty doing something to an animal that has no chance what so ever of defending itself.

[Edited on 11-07-2010 by DannyB]
alan-g-w

11th Jul 10 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough, but what chance did a steaming homeless guy have against 3 young men...?
Dom

11th Jul 10 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I dont care about what humans do to other humans, but it's a bit shitty doing something to an animal that has no chance what so ever of defending itself.

The guy getting stabbed with screw drivers and hammered to death by those kids had no chance in defending himself, but that's alright! But a cat getting punted and surviving causes an uproar?! That's seriously fucked up logic you have their danny

[Edited on 11-07-2010 by Dom]
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Jul 10 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 men...not that it matters. I just hate animal cruelty, whenever I see it I think about someone doing something to my dog which freaks me out. I can watch anything else all day long, doesnt bother me, animal cruelty however knocks me sick.

DannyB
Premium Member

11th Jul 10 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
The guy getting stabbed with screw drivers and hammered to death by those kids had no chance in defending himself, but that's alright! But a cat getting punted and surviving causes an uproar?! That's so seriously fucked up logic you have their danny

Yep, I guess it is. Oh well.

edit: I've been frequenting gore sites for years now, back before goregallery and rotten were pipe dreams, I guess it's something you get used to. Animal cruelty is something I've never watched and never will, and I certainly will never get used to seeing it.

alan-g-w

11th Jul 10 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 men and a camera guy, thought he'd have helped.

[Edited on 11-07-2010 by alan-g-w]
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Jul 10 at 15:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 men and a hammer was the homeless guy, the camera guy and the one doing the dirty work?
alan-g-w

11th Jul 10 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah right I remember it as two guys being filmed caving the guy's skull in, thought it was filmed by someone else. But aye, I'd kick a cat before fucking someone up like that.
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Jul 10 at 15:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
I'd kick a cat before fucking someone up like that.

No one is asking you to choose what to do I've always been interested as to why people do things like this, what goes through their minds and such. The world is also so wrapped up is cotton wool it's untrue, many things that happen on a daily basis never see the news or press coverage but guarenteed you could find it on the internet within 5 minutes. The wiki page on them guys is interesting, there's also footgae from court and pics/vids of their other escapades if you lurk hard enough.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
Shell
Premium Member

11th Jul 10 at 15:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are you guys on about? The two lads that took a hammer to the man in the woods? That was horrendous. However, I think we have modern movies to thank for how desensitized we've become. It's quite normal to see that shite in films/on t.v/in games, so it doesn't shock like it used to. Honestly Danny, I think it's a wierd and frankly perverse fascination you have, because watching the brutality will never get you into the minds of the people doing it, it only makes you even less affected by it every time you see it! Creepy man that you are.

<<  90    91    92    93    94    95    96  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Funny/random/WTF pics + gifs 23 database queries in 0.0520830 seconds