corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » If Trevor Nelson...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If Trevor Nelson...
Craig W

User status: Offline
6th Sep 03 at 02:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

... ever DJ's at your local club, don't go.

Man what a f*cked up night, i'm sad to admit it but tonight is the first time i was actually seriously worried for my safety and thought i was going to end up in hospital.
This guy brings trouble where-ever he goes.
It was kicking off left, right and centre. From 11.45 - 2am it we'd get a security call literally every 10 mins or so.
My wrist is bruised badly, a guy went to bottle me but i blocked it with my arm. A couple of doorman got punched, ones got bruised ribs and a f*cked arm and another got head-butted a few times.
Because there was so many kick-offs we were limited as to how many doormen would attend each situation, so as you can imagine it's pretty worrying trying to break up 20 or so guys all waving glasses & bottles with 3 doormen.
Some poor lady got knocked out stone cold by some guy, who then hit another doorman.
At the end of the night a doormen asked a bloke politley to finish his drink, who then said 'no you scruffy c*nt' and heat-butted him 3 times (the doorman had his shirt ripped, his tie missing and blood all over his collar - hence looked a little ragged)

My sister was in the club, which made things 10 times worse. At the end of the night one of the team got a call telling him there was a load of guys waiting for the doormen outside, we all left together and thankfully nothing happened, as i had to take my sister and her mates home.

To top it all off, as i was driving out of the car park i saw a man lying on the floor with his friend looking petrified. The bloke was out cold and both had recieved a beating for no reason. I called the ambulance and waited with them. Ambulance took bloody ages to come which i didn't want/need after the crap night i'd had.

Sorry for the rant (if you're still reading lol) but i'm just so angry and annoyed. If i didn't need the money, i would've jacked the job in tonight. It's just not worth it.
Dan B

6th Sep 03 at 03:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sometimes I realise why I'm glad I get to sit in an office for 8.5 hours a day, on the end of a phone & computer!
Craig W

6th Sep 03 at 03:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm so p*ssed off with the club, to be honest. On nights like this all the drinks should be served in plastic cups. The amount of guys trying to swing bottles at us when breaking fights up was unbelieveable.
Sam
Premium Member

6th Sep 03 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You lot should walk around with flame throwers, so if anyone starts on you, you can just set them on fire!

(sorry)
Gary Reece

6th Sep 03 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds nasty mate, the night life in this country would be non-existent if it weren't for nutters like you to keep the p*ssheads in order, top respect to you, I couldn't do it, sorry to hear about your sh1t night mate.
Rob

6th Sep 03 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

craig -
wot are doormen actually aloud to do !
i.e can they just kick the fuck outta somebody if it means stopping a fight or do they have certain guidelines to stick to i.e no punching just trying to hold the persons back or something?
Tiger

6th Sep 03 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aint Trevor Nelson the News Reader?
Tiger

6th Sep 03 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shit - thats Trevor Macdonald AKA Nosey Trev.
Craig W

6th Sep 03 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob
craig -
wot are doormen actually aloud to do !
i.e can they just kick the fuck outta somebody if it means stopping a fight or do they have certain guidelines to stick to i.e no punching just trying to hold the persons back or something?

It's all about reasonable force, if we can justify our actions, we're ok. I got a little book when i got my door licence, here's a little snip:

Behaviour (them)
Compliance
(no resistance)
Response (us)
Door supervisor presence
(observing, passive control)

Behaviour (them)
Verbal assult
(refusing to co-operate, swearing, threatning)
Response (us)
Tactical communiocation
(verbal and non-verbal)

Behaviour (them)
Passive resistance
(refusing to move/leave)
Responce (us)
Primary control skills
(carrying out low levels of force)

Behaviour (them)
Active resistance
(pulling or pushing away, struggling)
Responce (us)
Secondry control skills
(increase in force, arm-locks and holds etc)

Behaviour (them)
Assault/aggressive resistance
(fighting, punching, kicking)
Responce (us)
Defensive tactics
(blocks, strikes, take-downs)

Behaviour (them)
Serious/life threatning resistance
(armed or attack, risk of death or serious harm)
Response (us)
Serious or deadly use of force
(action likely to or able to cause serious harm or even death)
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

6th Sep 03 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Craig W i take my hat off to you, you do a very dangerous job at times :/
GREG 1

6th Sep 03 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats total madness !!

I class Trever Nelson as a well respected guy who has aan RnB / Hip Hop talent like no other person has (tim westwood comes close in the uK as do a few others)

Anyway..............

I went to see Trever Nelson in the Dome a yr or so back and the atmosphere was amazing everyone was buzzing and when you think there was about 250,000 people or something in the Dome i didnt see any trouble atall !!

I actually thought the clubs were getting better cos i havent seen anytrouble in Southend or anywhere else i have been in ages & thats even when Heartless Crew are in town which is when it normally kicks off !
Craig W

6th Sep 03 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GREG 1
I went to see Trever Nelson in the Dome a yr or so back and the atmosphere was amazing everyone was buzzing and when you think there was about 250,000 people or something in the Dome i didnt see any trouble atall !!

I bet you there was trouble mate, lots of it. You as a clubber are only in one place at a time, the security are the eyes and ears of the whole club/place. I get loads of people saying to me at the end of the night 'ah no trouble 2nite then mate', i just chuckle to myself
GREG 1

6th Sep 03 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i see what you mean, when you think off thousands upon thousands of drunk people in a massive venue taking / doing god knows what you imagine trouble though !

I as a clubber didnt see any trouble atall
Craig W

6th Sep 03 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andy Morley

6th Sep 03 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which club is it
Craig W

6th Sep 03 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=88211

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » If Trevor Nelson... 23 database queries in 0.0133531 seconds