corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jump London

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jump London
kz

User status: Offline
9th Sep 03 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did anyone watch this? i thought it was fecking amazing! im gonna be jumping around everywhere tomorrow
Mistamist

9th Sep 03 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crazy mother f@!£&rs i only caught the beginning cos the missus turned over but that shit is fuckin amazing.
kz

9th Sep 03 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh... shame. the second half was better where they were doing the actual jumping around london. must be a website about it somewhere?
Paul_J

9th Sep 03 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh was good! I totally agree, bloody makes me wanna jump some buildings - some of the stuff looked proper hard to do, some of it looked pretty easy...

I can imagine everyone attempting stuff tommorrow and injuring themselves... I just had a 'free running' experience in my livingroom - jumping around from sofa to sofa and then landing and rolling onto my floor

Paul J
kz

9th Sep 03 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha yeah me too. only managed to jump up about five stairs, im too unfit i used to skate and that was scary enough sometimes, but landing on those thin handrails and shit just with your feet... dodgy!
Paul_J

9th Sep 03 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://pub77.ezboard.com/furbanfreeflowfrm11.showMessage?topicID=776.topic

Here Kz - this looks like a forum about it, and here they're talking about the program - check the rest of the forum...

Did you notice they all had new trainers - probably when they did the ad for nike they got sponsered for free shoes!

Gotta get some new trainers I think

Paul J
Mistamist

9th Sep 03 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think ill have one now...........im gonna jump up to my feet........take a number of steps to my right and sharply bend down.........open the fridge and grab another stella.......then like a cat return t my seat...........ahhhhhh thats enough execise for today!
kz

9th Sep 03 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol@msit

paul i was thinking they must be sponcered or something, because someone on the programme said thats all they do all the time, as if they aint even got a job?
Mistamist

9th Sep 03 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they are sponsored by nike and a few other companies who they have done adverts for.
Paul_J

10th Sep 03 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reading the forum they got paid quite a bit to do that program - it apparently cost £350,000 to make it??? coz of all the insurance and directors.

KZ this is the site you want to check out...

http://www.urbanfreeflow.com/urbanfreeflow/frontpage.htm

Its apparently not called 'free running' its called Parkour or something... sounds like they regularly meet up in london and stuff to do things - could be a laugh to go down and check it out...

Paul J
kz

10th Sep 03 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool cheers mate. we should have a "Jump CorsaSport" meet
Mistamist

10th Sep 03 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck that.......who fancies some maniac french blokes jumping all over your nicely polished motor while your checking some gorgeous girls jubblies.......no merci!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jump London 23 database queries in 0.1171021 seconds