corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » gambling does pay :D

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gambling does pay :D
DanielJ

User status: Offline
14th Sep 03 at 04:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

popd in2 the local 4 a swift game of pool at 10 45, ad a go of the monopoly gambler, won 12 quid, game of pool, went bk on it, put bout say 6 or 7 quid in, got up on the board, went around a few times ad 3 quid cash bankd, landed on the ?? spot, usually means im gonna lose so i fort fuck it go 4 it, hit continue went round few more times an managed to nuge dwn 10 quid, then got up on superboard won 5.90 on tha an lost a symbol which took me bk dwn to the 1st bit, so it i was gona av a tenner at least, kept goin around landed on add cash spot, boosted me up to 20 quid, only needed 1 more cash thingy an i ad jackpot so next press surprise surprise i landed on add cash £25 jackpot, very nice i fort, was told by sum1 2 hold cancel an collect while i tried 4 the repeat, bang i hit it, £50, another chance 2 repeat, did same method, bang another 25 quid, so i ad bout 79 or sumthn quid bankd gav the lads sum beer tokens an off i went to the bar an cashd me winnings in £70 in notes along with the otha 10 note in me pocket makes dan 70 quid up an a very happy chappy, so remember its always worth a gamble.
Sooty
Banned

14th Sep 03 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mugs game

yea, good fun aint it
DanielJ

14th Sep 03 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye u lose money but wen u get a payout like tha its great
Mattb

14th Sep 03 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gamblig does pay, won £130 at the dogs the other week!
antonOO2

14th Sep 03 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i was in blackpool a few years ago we found a change machine and wen you put 20p in a pound came out we drained it of pounds i think ,didnt work the next day though
LIAM1

14th Sep 03 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought a scratch card yesturday won one pound in one of the games and 2 pound in another

have i to put my 3 quid in my back pocket and run or get 3 more scratch cards.

speculate to accumilate????

if so which scratch card- i had space invader one

cum on danj u gambling addict
Mattb

14th Sep 03 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got one of the knight ones, and won on every thing!! got £7 bargain!
MarkM

14th Sep 03 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a flutter on the horses yesterday...The Ledger race at Doncaster...

had £25 Each Way on Brian Boru who was favourite...it romped home first...got back 147...not bad seens as it was the favourite.

AndyW

14th Sep 03 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get too addicted when i start gambling, the other week i was goin down the local club where theres two £250 jackpot fruitmachines n i was spendin a good £20 - £40 a night on fruitys
MarkM

14th Sep 03 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont play fruit machines...the odds are against u all the time...there programmed ot recoup so much before it pays out...
Cole

14th Sep 03 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sport16v
I dont play fruit machines...the odds are against u all the time...there programmed ot recoup so much before it pays out...

odds are not against me can empty most machines out there but i cant tell ya how lol when i gamble which is most nights normally go out with 50 come back with anything from 100-300 a night but dont go as much anymoe wrong time of the yaer to gamble in a seaside resort so everything is empty
koolkorsa

14th Sep 03 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to do loads of gambling. horses and football mostly. won a lot of money. blew it on drink and stupid fings. footie world cup i won a good 300quid profit
AndyW

14th Sep 03 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ColeClio16v
quote:
Originally posted by sport16v

odds are not against me can empty most machines out there but i cant tell ya how lol when i gamble which is most nights normally go out with 50 come back with anything from 100-300 a night but dont go as much anymoe wrong time of the yaer to gamble in a seaside resort so everything is empty

i got some book on how to play fruities but half the things it tells u r shit
Cole

14th Sep 03 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its all shite i just dwonload the emulators for the games and find out the fault in the program and use it to me advantage

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » gambling does pay :D 23 database queries in 0.0110562 seconds