corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Should Mr Blair get away with raising fuel once again ???

Poll: Should Mr Blair get away with raising fuel once again ???
  Yes
  No

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Should Mr Blair get away with raising fuel once again ???
Tommy

User status: Offline
1st Oct 03 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cannie afford
elfunkyo

1st Oct 03 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anything allied control of Iraq should reduce prices as it is a source that was previously unavailable to the west after the trade embargos implimented after the last Gulf war. However it will be a while before Iraq rebuilds it's refineries and this oil finds its way into world markets

[Edited on 01-10-2003 by elfunkyo]
the_legend_of_yrag

1st Oct 03 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who voted yes btw....
Andy

1st Oct 03 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Of course the government will get away with it. That's because the British sit around moaning and whingeing about high tax, but can't be bothered to get up their arses to do anything about it. We're happy to live in 'Rip Off Britain'. If the petrol pumps and till receipts displayed how much the petrol actually costs and how much of the money we hand over (about 85%) goes into the chancellor's pocket, people might get a bit more angry and motivated.
Andy Stocker

1st Oct 03 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I pay no attention to the cost of petrol. I just stick it in the car & pay end of. However I do have to refil frequently
Ojc

1st Oct 03 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm motivated, I would easily boycote fuel for a few months as I cannot drive
Wolfy

1st Oct 03 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im joining the fuel station lockdown at my local!

noticed that only 20% of our road tax goes on the road, so weres the other 80% gone hmmm, there bank ballance!

i cant wait for the day i rid myself of this decaying land! who's off the auzzi land with me?
Donna Corsa GSi

1st Oct 03 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Petrol prices vary up and down the country anyway. So it depends where you live really as well.
Cybermonkey

2nd Oct 03 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
They burnt a lot of oil to protect themselves from our air attacks. So obviously the price will increase to cover the loss.

Do you know how much oil sits under Iraq??? Its more than the total oil of all other oil fields in the world. There is a massive massive amount of oil there, trillions of barrels worth. The amount of oil burned during the conflict would equate to about 0.000001%. absolutely fuck all in other words. Whats pushing oil prices up again is the current state of iraq, which still isnt under control. As soon as an interim government is brought in, then the oil can flow freely and we can expect really low oil prices. whether or not the government decide to hike up tax to compensate is another matter.

Dave
Kris TD

2nd Oct 03 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont forget the kunts put up NI too. that pays for 2 jags cars.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Should Mr Blair get away with raising fuel once again ??? 23 database queries in 0.0103781 seconds