corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » On behalf of loudandproud - finally got summit good out of VX dealers!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author On behalf of loudandproud - finally got summit good out of VX dealers!
Matt Dyson

User status: Offline
   6th Oct 03 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

took car in wth dodgy gears, they kep moving about and lost reverse or 5th and the rest were in the wrong place, got told it needed to be aligned

got a phone call saying my gear linkage was fucked n it would cost £150 for new one, fitting and alignment

they said there ws no danger n it would just get worse over next few months so i said ok ill find the ££ and come back.

drove to my other halfs near the VX dealer n i only had 3rd n 4th so i got a 2nd hand linkage that was being brought to me later today to i went to take the other one off and i spotted that the bracket that help the pole from gearstick was not bolted propper so it was moving clockwise/anti and in and out thats why it was moving, it was on the verge of falling out!!!!!!!

sorted it enuff to drive to VX gave the manager a bollocking about how it was dangerous and there monkey trained mechanics didnt spot what a IT techinician could!! got it sorted for free saving me £40

Who ever said moaning dont get u nowhere!!!!!

sorry for the essay but i think its a good result for us poorly treated vauxhall owners!
LoudandProud

6th Oct 03 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leeshez

7th Oct 03 at 05:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good im gonna complain my exhaust is loose again monkeys at accrington garages will try to sort it out
Sam
Premium Member

7th Oct 03 at 06:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is why I do not take my car to Vauxhall for any work to be done on my Astra...
LoudandProud

7th Oct 03 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i did it cos they were the only place that could apparently get the part, but hey free is my fav price!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » On behalf of loudandproud - finally got summit good out of VX dealers! 23 database queries in 0.0099881 seconds