corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Points on licenses???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Points on licenses???
Paul_J

User status: Offline
   9th Oct 03 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a quick question about licenses and points on them?

Nope - I haven't got flashed by a camera, yet...

but I'm thinking of buying a bike as well as a car just for a laugh since I'd like both - and I'm wondering about points just out of curiousity. If I pass my bike test and of course I passed the car test, are the 2 licenses seperate?

I.e. if I get nicked for speeding in the car, do the points count on both? anotherwords, if I got a bit fucked with my car, could I just ride around on my bike for a while till the points clear?

Just wondered...

here's a couple of pics of the aprilia bike I should be getting (in black though...)

Thanks,

Paul J
Mistamist

9th Oct 03 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have the same licence from the dvla but they just add the motorbike catagory. points are the same for both.
PainZ

9th Oct 03 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paul u slacker

spend the money that u would buy the bike with on your car!!
Paul_J

9th Oct 03 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure if I want to spend it on my car though - 17's = slower, without 17's I can't get a kit on...

If I buy the bike, I may sell it next easter-ish time and spend it on my car ready for show season.

Paul J
starkmotorsport

9th Oct 03 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bike looks good in blue
Paul_J

9th Oct 03 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh, I'm thinking of spraying it a metalic colour like that. - bit of a bitch about the points thing :S

Was hoping that if I ever do (I hope I don't mind you) get my license taken away, I can ride around on a bike till I get it back.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Points on licenses??? 23 database queries in 0.0112300 seconds