corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I am going to bed now

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I am going to bed now
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Oct 03 at 21:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wen i wake up in the morning i will probably be banned. I do not think this banning was warranted one little bit. BUT seeya soon
J da Silva

12th Oct 03 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why what ya done now
Steve
Premium Member

12th Oct 03 at 21:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=95403

read and enjoy, it was just my opinion looks like i cant have one of them either
Meat-Pie-SRI

12th Oct 03 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people take this site soooo seriously!!
Nath

12th Oct 03 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see u in a week then steve
Wolfy

13th Oct 03 at 03:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve, i still love you long time, oh and it dont say ya banned so i think your safe.
you can hide out under my calibra arches if you like..... right now theres plenty of space till the 60 mill drop arrives.
Sam
Premium Member

13th Oct 03 at 06:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with Steve to an extent, if she is the type of person that loves to show off her car at cruises and stuff all the time (I suspect she is) then yes, fair play to her for spending time and money on her install, but like I said in my reply on that thread, something like that would not suit me, as I don't go to cruises and stuff, I just use my car for driving...
Steve
Premium Member

13th Oct 03 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am still here
chris_uk
Premium Member

13th Oct 03 at 09:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

morning steve!
Steve
Premium Member

13th Oct 03 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bonjour
chris_uk
Premium Member

13th Oct 03 at 09:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

, but i must sy i agree wiv u steve (for once) there is NO point in having a tv in the boot but its her money and car.
Steve
Premium Member

13th Oct 03 at 09:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like a lot of people agreed with me, but we must keep our mouths shut from now on if we have an opinion

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I am going to bed now 23 database queries in 0.0154111 seconds