corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tiz Friday

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tiz Friday
CorsaLad16v

User status: Offline
24th Oct 03 at 02:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tonight i plan on getting rat-arsed yes i no its only like 3.20am ish... but still... lol

what plans av ppl got for the weekend?
drunkenfool

24th Oct 03 at 02:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im working tonight! I got to take my car to the body shop tomorrow at like 9am to be sprayed! Its my birthday weekend tho, so im going to see hixxy vs Sy (with a shout out from hixxy for me!!) scott brown and storm. Weekend off work, and the house to myself too!!
CorsaLad16v

24th Oct 03 at 02:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice 1! i got the house to myself 2, the girlfriends comin round for the weekend so its all fun games. Need to tidy my room tho b4 she comes round... and i'm gonna tell her to get all her coats n shoes out my boot coz i'm ready for a sound system! she mite as well move in the car wiv the amount of stuff of hers i got in it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tiz Friday 23 database queries in 0.0104840 seconds