corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I don't think corsa's like me!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I don't think corsa's like me!!!
corsa_chick627

User status: Offline
   3rd Nov 03 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh my god my second corsa has just been wrote off how sad

Some muppet ran into the back of me on friday and i just bin up to my garage and they said it'll be a write off!! My first one met a lorry on a corner and got wrote off. I'm well annoyed seeing as i only just got it started how sad

Does ne1 no if my insurance company'll mind if it is lowered?? Taken all the alloys and shit off but cant find a garage that'll do the springs cos its being taken away tomorrow
Pablo

3rd Nov 03 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They usually wanna know that kinda thing cos 'u can take corners quicker etc' its modification but u should b a ok!
Mistamist

3rd Nov 03 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they will mind, if you aint told them about it bein lowered. they are cnuts like that. get em off quick. its four bolts on the front, and two on the back.
corsa_chick627

3rd Nov 03 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well im just gona act a stupid little girl sorta thing and say i didn't no that how the hell am i meant to no if its been lowered or not
Pablo

3rd Nov 03 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best bet
Nismo

3rd Nov 03 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they wont notice , i used to work in a bodyshop and when i crashed mine the insurance guy came round and didnt even notice springs as he took 1 picture and buggered off
Paul H

3rd Nov 03 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_chick627
well im just gona act a stupid little girl sorta thing and say i didn't no that how the hell am i meant to no if its been lowered or not
thats what my missus did and got away with it.plus it wasn't your fault you could say you was just on your way home from the garage and was gonna ring them when you got in
dannycorsa c

3rd Nov 03 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyway the crash aint ur fault so its not ur insurance thats gonna be paying for it! it the other persons insurance!
Graham

3rd Nov 03 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or just say i had bouht this car from blah blah and i didnt kno, u may get away with it but i kno wat its like to write em off and sumtimes they do check, but sumtimes they dont.
Kerry

3rd Nov 03 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannycorsa c
anyway the crash aint ur fault so its not ur insurance thats gonna be paying for it! it the other persons insurance!

u would think that would be the case yeh but my ex had his car hit by someone skidding on ice when it was stationary and he struggled to get his claim through as he had fitted lowerin springs and not declared them. even though the claim was against the other drivers ins company. he was lucky to get the car repaired and when he finally did his insurance company (tesco) imediately cancelled his policy.
-Aliba-

3rd Nov 03 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

woman drivers
Kerry

3rd Nov 03 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by -Aliba-
woman drivers

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_chick627
Some muppet ran into the back of me on friday

paul_spurrell

4th Nov 03 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just say you bought it like that and didnt know the difference. this is what i did, and they repaired my old nova to the same spec

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I don't think corsa's like me!!! 23 database queries in 0.0102320 seconds