corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » help with new phone...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help with new phone...
kz

User status: Offline
11th Nov 03 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just bought this a 3200 yesterday and i cant get the GPRS to work. ive gone through a few sites and entered their settings and it wouldnt connect... so i even went to the orange website and was gonna get them to send the settings to me via sms. thing is this phone is so new it aint even on their site yet but i thought the settings will be the same anyway so opted for a similar phone (7210) and the settings were installed but it still wont work! what shall i do?

take it back to carphone wearhouse or go to the orange shop? i bought it SIM free btw
Ben
Banned

11th Nov 03 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ya mean u just wont to send pic messages? if so i set mine up 2day

call 451 from ur orange phone , press 1 and it will put u through to an operator, then just say ya wanna activate ur multimedia messages and they send u a sim update as a txt , turn ur phone off for a min , bak on and its done"
kz

11th Nov 03 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah mate not picture messages. i mean so i connect to WAP/GPRS and download games and tones and stuff!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » help with new phone... 23 database queries in 0.0103271 seconds