corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Numptys in car parks

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Numptys in car parks
Cybermonkey

User status: Offline
6th Nov 03 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demo
nice to see you being mature as usual about these things dave

I am under advice from my family and my boss at work to chill out before i suffer a hernia
Demo

6th Nov 03 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO

this thread reminds me of when someone scuffed the bumper on my dads old veccy sri 150 back in the summer. they did it while driving into the space next to him at too tight an angle so being the mature and responsible adult he is, he keyed the whole side of the offending car.
Cybermonkey

6th Nov 03 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people are so fucking ignorant these days and it pisses me right off. I salute your father.
Demo

6th Nov 03 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will tell him and im sure he will smile. hes gonna be even worse now cos hes just bought a nice new saab 9-3 sports saloon so i pity the poor git that dings his new car.

youre right tho, people are just so fucking ignorant these days. some twat bumped the door of my cousins new fiesta when it was parked up in town and left it for my cousin to find the next morning

society has raised a bunch of cunts
Cybermonkey

6th Nov 03 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

too true demo, too true. If i park alongside ANYONES car, i am always very careful that i do not touch it when getting out, and if i have to, i will gently rest the door against their car, making sure the bumpstrips are doing their job whilst i get out
Demo

6th Nov 03 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats exactly what im like. it just seems that kids today are either brought up to be mummys boys who dont get told off when doing something wrong or little pikey cunts who do what they want and get away with it

if its not trolleys its kids opening car doors or their fucking zippers on their coats.

AND NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PARK NEXT TO A PEOPLE CARRIER
Cybermonkey

6th Nov 03 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demo
thats exactly what im like. it just seems that kids today are either brought up to be mummys boys who dont get told off when doing something wrong or little pikey cunts who do what they want and get away with it

if its not trolleys its kids opening car doors or their fucking zippers on their coats.

AND NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PARK NEXT TO A PEOPLE CARRIER

Yes good advice. When im looking for a spot, i make sure its plenty big enough, and that im parked alongside another sporty hatch, as the owner probably wants to look after it whe opening doors and stuff, i NEVER park next to 4x4's in supermarkets, because the owner is a 40 year old woman with 4 kids and atonne of shopping, with the trolley smacking into my car, the kids running the fingers down the sides and the mother opening the door and smashing a dent into the side of it. I remember once of a woman who parked next to me in a range rover, she parked up, opened the door and dented my rear 3/4 immediately, i got out, went fucking apeshit at her, she didnt see me sat in the car, and she gave me £50 towards getting the dent pulled out.

Dave
FLYING CORSA

6th Nov 03 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PaulW
someone did it next to me while i was still in the car

wound down my window & was like WTF u think ur doin, biiiiig white scrape down the side, there like ahhh fuk off so when they pissed off, got my wrench out of the boot & smacked there door one & left

RESPECT mate!....i had a similar event not so long ago but the women just put a dint in my rear quarter (the only dint on my car)......and even though i got out of my car and to see what damage she had done, she just carried on puting her shopping away! BITCH!

should have torched her feckin car
uprated

6th Nov 03 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

then theres when they take up the middle of the road down tight lanes, i live in a village so i get this every day, the rich culdesac of my village in their 8 bedroom £million houses, in their Range Rover VOUGEs, Audi A8s, Mercs and Aston Martins. They just pile along in the middle of the road like you arent there, there have been so many times when ive been up on the verge in order for my mirrors not to get knocked off, and a few times so i plain dont get full on hit.

if i had a big expensive car i wouldnt be a twat like that

[Edited on 06-11-2003 by uprated]
ELZ_Sri

6th Nov 03 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try and park next to a 2/3 door vehicle. Its the rear doors on 4/5 door cars that do the real damage because they tend not to have a smooth door edge but have a distinctly sharp bit where the door edge follows the line of the wheel arch. It tends to be kids in the back who either fling the door open and create a nice big dent or a parent will be trying to free them from some sort of child seat/harness and while they're doing this they are (possibly unknowingly) pushing the door against your pride and joy. Also, when a door touches another car lightly it doesn't make a mark, but when its held against the other car while someone gets out, then the loss of weight in the vehicle will cause the door to rise and this can create markes and scratches. If people were more careful, none of this need happen, but most don't give a toss.
Kris TD

6th Nov 03 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i park next to nice cars, not sheds
DangerousDave16v

7th Nov 03 at 07:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think a good bet is to stay away from supermarkets. the combination of trolleys, kids and dopey mums makes me cringe!
sammySXI

11th Nov 03 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was in an asda the other day and saw this bird pushed her empty trolley away right into the side or a new vectra. Her and her pal were pissing themselves with laughter.

I thought feck it. Got out and as they were about to reverse shoved a trolley right across the back of her motor

To say she was like a maternally outraged gorilla would be an understatement but it was worth it.

Maybe the slag will think twice next time
Demo

11th Nov 03 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one man

well i just got m car back from the bodyshop with all the dents/scrathces taken out and all the sides and front resprayed so looks like i will be taking up 4 spaces instead of the usual 2 when i go back to work next monday
chris_lee100

12th Nov 03 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive become obsessed with this topic, i dont like leaving my car anywhere apart from on my drive, as for parking outside shops, unless its a quickie, slag it, would rather get a lift off a mate than take the risk, that must be the best way
Demo

12th Nov 03 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

totally agree with you man.

but then everyone says "its your turn to drive" etc, so i just tell them to G T F. and get them to drive instead
uprated

12th Nov 03 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get a lift off a mate every day to uni, nearly every car in the carpark has a dint in it. well, its either minted cars that are either well expensive or nicely kitted, or shit piles with creases in every panel.

as for supermarkets, park at the top of the hill, then at least you are minimizing trolley related incidents, nobhead related incidents will happen though, as they arent controlled by gravity.
OFcorsa

12th Nov 03 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
i get very stressed out when people park close to my car, the last car that did it was a vectra, i couldnt even get in my drivers door, so i got in the passenger side, and smashed my door against the side of his car, corsa rubstrips are pretty tough because i left a lovely dent in the side of the vectra. Put window down and punched the passenger mirror off before driving home in a rage of fury.

[Edited on 06-11-2003 by Cybermonkey24]

FPMSL! you punched the mirror off, i would love to have seen that. especially if you ahd driven off with a smile on your face as little old ladies do.
NeilRocks

12th Nov 03 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just do what I did.
Someone messed with somebody close to me....
So -
I put Nitro Mourse on every major panel
Superglued door locks and wipers to the windows
Put a mixture of mastic sealer and glass under door handle
Flat bladed screwdriver down side of car
Bent ariel (sp?)
Threw wheeltrims into river
Daimo B

12th Nov 03 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike_southside
just park in the middle of two bays, but people do get pissed of with that.

I do this every time Sod off am i taking 1 space, my car needs room
OFcorsa

12th Nov 03 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NeilRocks
Just do what I did.
Someone messed with somebody close to me....
So -
I put Nitro Mourse on every major panel
Superglued door locks and wipers to the windows
Put a mixture of mastic sealer and glass under door handle
Flat bladed screwdriver down side of car
Bent ariel (sp?)

fuck me remind me never to park next to you! talk about take it to the extreme!
Threw wheeltrims into river
shawboy

12th Nov 03 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this used to hapen to me a lot.
i had to det a full respray cause of the marks down the side of the car, dont take the car to work anymore, use my dads instead.
Adam-D

12th Nov 03 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a guy i met had a old celcia he bought it cheap and wasnt arsed
he was in asda and when he came out there was a 4x4 either side over the lines
he cundt get in so he crawled throu the boot
this guy aint little
any way as he revesed out he swung left then right and clipped both cars
ooooppsss and drove off
Makarus

12th Nov 03 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pisses me off too, I have a dint in my front drivers side wing, near to the head light, found it when I came back to my car, pissed me off no end, the paint werent broken so its about £50 to fix. I was really tempted to do something to the car next to me but then thought it may well have not been them.

Does my head in that people dont think, if I am getting out of my car I am really really careful, if I need a full stretch and have to touch there door I do it as gently as possible, and if I can, in most cases, I will put my hand inbetween the 2 so that if I do end up pushing the door and it would cause damage I just hurt my hand.

I was in my car when someone opened their door onto mine, made a slight dent. I pointed this out to them and was just expecting an appology and was going to leave it at that (the dent was only small) but they just went on about me parking too close and boy racers and all this shit.
I just walked off, got in my car and drove off so they thought I had left it, came back after I saw them leave their car and kicked in their door and left them a note saying "Next time say sorry and shit like this wouldnt happen"

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll