corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Eibach and Bilstein suspension parts and Eibach anti-roll bar for Corsa B

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Eibach and Bilstein suspension parts and Eibach anti-roll bar for Corsa B
Andy

User status: Offline
10th Dec 03 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK - some of you will know my Corsa (1.6 214bhp on TBs). As well as a 16-point weld in cage, I've recently added front coilovers and eccentric top mounts, which now means I've got some bits to sell:

1 - Set of 4 Eibach lowering springs (-35mm) only 5000 miles use.
2 - 2 Bilstein Sprintline front shockers
3 - Eibach uprated front anti-roll bar (these are like gold dust as they're no longer manufactured!)

Eibach springs - £55 the set
Billie shockers - £50 the pair
Eibach front anti-roll bar £75

I'll sell the package for £170, which (with the addition of 2 x rear dampers) makes a fantastic handling package for a Corsa. Ask anyone who's been out in my car how well it handles It's firm but not at all harsh even over rutted B-roads at 100+mph (private B-roads of course )

U2U or email me for more info. I'm based in the Northwest but am travelling down to the SE sometime over Christmas/New Year, so could deliver if it's not too far out of my way.
m4tt_c

10th Dec 03 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry a bit ot

are you coming down anywhere near essex? i guess it wont be in the corsa though

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by m4tt_c]
Andy

10th Dec 03 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might bring the Corsa but if I do, will only be as far as Buckinghamshire
Bennn

10th Dec 03 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2Ud :thumb:
Bennn

10th Dec 03 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anti roll bar sold to me
vibrio
Banned

10th Dec 03 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy
OK - some of you will know my Corsa (1.6 214bhp on TBs). As well as a 16-point weld in cage, I've recently added front coilovers and eccentric top mounts, which now means I've got some bits to sell:

1 - Set of 4 Eibach lowering springs (-35mm) only 5000 miles use.
2 - 2 Bilstein Sprintline front shockers
3 - Eibach uprated front anti-roll bar (these are like gold dust as they're no longer manufactured!)

Eibach springs - £55 the set
Billie shockers - £50 the pair
Eibach front anti-roll bar £75

I'll sell the package for £170, which (with the addition of 2 x rear dampers) makes a fantastic handling package for a Corsa. Ask anyone who's been out in my car how well it handles It's firm but not at all harsh even over rutted B-roads at 100+mph (private B-roads of course )

U2U or email me for more info. I'm based in the Northwest but am travelling down to the SE sometime over Christmas/New Year, so could deliver if it's not too far out of my way.

fab handlign cr
220gsi

10th Dec 03 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent.
Andy

10th Dec 03 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 220gsi
u2u sent.

Replied matey
ianofbhills

11th Dec 03 at 07:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy
Ask anyone who's been out in my car how well it handles It's firm but not at all harsh even over rutted B-roads at 100+mph (private B-roads of course )

He's not lieing this thing sticks to the road like glue seriously good handling for a corsa
TOMAS

11th Dec 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aha at last another corsa who runs eccentric topmonts. What they like andy? does it make the front a LOT more precise? I was trying to buy these a couple of months ago to run with my RSX coilovers but TAS went under and are now believed to have re-surfaced!! How much did you pay for them, the only other places ive seen them are Rally Design and Demon Tweeks Motorsport. Are they ok for daily drive (15k a year)?
antscorsa

11th Dec 03 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill have the front 2 shocks, u2u me ur adrress

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Eibach and Bilstein suspension parts and Eibach anti-roll bar for Corsa B 25 database queries in 0.0122080 seconds