corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My Remixes **56k Warning**

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Remixes **56k Warning**
Fraudster

User status: Offline
13th Dec 03 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i reccomend you use, sonic foundry sound forge 7 to pitch the vocal to the beat, works very well. also you can import it all into reason 2.5.
Rob R

13th Dec 03 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well good! i did a remix of love come down by mc kie, put the voclas over 138 trek n sounded the dogs danglies but cnt upload it!
Dom

13th Dec 03 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea got sound forge, but dont like it same goes for reason, waaaaayyy to expensive for my liking already forked out 600 odd quid for protools and my digi 001, and that was pricey so
But i use cool edit, and with a quick sum you can work it all out..so problem solved
Dom

13th Dec 03 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers all
nah i dont do this for a living, am a poor student instead but its something to fall back on if it all goes tits up to behonest, im not all that, have a look at www.samplecity.net and you will find waaaay better bedroom producers, but its like alot of things, practice makes perfect

motorspeed - i would be interested in listening to some of your stuff, drop me a email or something and send it to me mate

Cheers again all for taking some time out to have a butchers at my remixes. I will keep you all posted if anything happens with my stuff, oh and thanks to ally for the chat today - she gave me some create ideas etc etc

Merry Xmas Everyone
Dom
Ben
Banned

13th Dec 03 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there any program that u can make ur pwn music on and then record it ya know so ya can stick it on a cd, but not proper hard to use???
Dom

13th Dec 03 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
is there any program that u can make ur pwn music on and then record it ya know so ya can stick it on a cd, but not proper hard to use???

pwn music?
Most software samplers (such as Fruityloops) allows you to dumb the whole project to a wav file, then you can burn it onto CD using nero etc...is that what ya mean mate?
Ben
Banned

13th Dec 03 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh pwn ,i ment own.

like uve dont those songs , did u get background and words seperate and play em over top?
Dom

13th Dec 03 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh right, sorry boss lol
Yea fruityloops is good. Can be easy can be hard, depends what ya do with it Obviously theres stuff like Ejay and others, but you dont have the same freedom as a sampler/multitracker. Theres programes like Cubase (SX etc) and cakewalk which allows you to do midi stuff as well.
It all depends what you want to do mate If you want to produce dance stuff, using alot of software synths (vsts) then i would go with fruityloops. If you want to use mainly midi, but also audio and plugins then go cubase SX route. If you want it easy go ejay, but your limited to the loops they use Also, if you get a sampler (like fruityloops) then you will need to get hold of samples (ie: a simple note or hit of an instrument, such as a kick drum, hihat, piano note etc) and these can either be brought (for around 50 quid a CD) or downloaded (google will be your friend ).

However, as for putting it on CD...most of them dont have this option and therefore the way you do it is export the finish track as a wav file then use something like nero to put it on CD. But i think some of the Ejays allow you to do this

hope this helps mate,
Dom

edit: as for the vocals, there called acapella's and you can download them or find them on most vinyl's that you buy. Also, you can buy aload of them on CD's but again it will cost you about 30 quid

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by VisibleMan]
Ben
Banned

13th Dec 03 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh on ma pc i have acapellas and instumentals but like say for example ya wanted to speed it up and stick a beat behind it then acapella over top wud fruityloops do this and is it easy?
Dom

13th Dec 03 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To do the beat/music then you will need something like fruityloops/cubase etc yes
As for the vocals, well you will need to time stretch and fruityloops studio (new version) allows you to use full audio and using the pitch you can adjust it. However, adjusting the pitch does exactly that and as well as speeding it up it will increase the pitch in vocals (move it up or down the music scale), so you need to time stretch the vocals and most wave form editors (such as cool edit, sound forge) allows you to do this. Personally i would use Cool edit, because its a multitracker as well, so you can lay your beat on one track and the vocals on another and then adjust the vocals etc etc.

Simple answer, get cool edit and fruityloops and your away
Ben
Banned

13th Dec 03 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plz put this in englisg i have the songs i just wanna make em into dance tracks
Dom

13th Dec 03 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
You need to make the beat yes? if so you'll need something like Fruityloops to make the beat/music.

Then once you've got the beat sorted, export it to a wav file then import it into Cool Edit, place it on one track. Then import the vocal (acapella) into Cool Edit, then Time Stretch it to fit the beat, then place it on another track and listen to it and see what happens.

To be honest mate, get yourself those two programs (FruityLoop studio and Cool Edit Pro) then have a fiddle, its the only way your going to learn and thats what i did
Also, if your really serious about this, sign up to samplecity.net and start posting. Lots of bedroom producers are on there and they will help you loads

hope this helps mate
Dom
Ben
Banned

13th Dec 03 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill download them now
CorsaLad16v

13th Dec 03 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody great stuff! keep up the good work
Wolfy

14th Dec 03 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

breath = Proper bo i tell thee!!
Frozen = Nice. almost chilled out style i like it!

the other two...

Dre.... the endings a lil out of time with the lyrics. make the music cut to eminem faster and no echo at the end.

jlo.... out of sync really but good non the less... top job on em all!
jaffa

14th Dec 03 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spence

15th Dec 03 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep more cummin

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My Remixes **56k Warning** 23 database queries in 0.0143759 seconds