corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » wierd dreams

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wierd dreams
Shelly
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Dec 03 at 08:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
anyone had any lately?!

i had a quality one last night

Intercourse
The interpretation of this dream depends on the details. If you were personally involved and you enjoyed the experience, it is, obviously, an omen of happy adjustment to your circumstances.

L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
15th Dec 03 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
quote:
Originally posted by big eck
My lass has a big book all about the kind of dreams people have and what there supposed to mean.

can u answer mine mate

Toys
Pleasant new developments in all the areas of your life are predicted in a dream of toys, unless they were broken or damaged, in which case the dream is warning you that your tendency to childish, impulsive behavior could seriously impede your progress.

nah, this must be wromg

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » wierd dreams 23 database queries in 0.0100322 seconds