corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I WIN I WIN I WIN..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I WIN I WIN I WIN..
SteveW

User status: Offline
16th Dec 03 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woohoo, i have found a site that is totally heping me with my report

heres what i have found so far....

Quick Eagle’s 4240 Dual Link Router is the ideal solution for those customers that are looking for a cost-effective router with either multihoming capabilities through dual CSU/DSU, NAT, and BGP-4, or multilink capability for higher-speed access.

Deployed as a multihoming solution, the 4240 Dual Link Router enables enterprises to direct their traffic to different service providers, eliminating their exposure to a single point of failure. Various multihoming, load sharing and load balancing scenarios can be deployed with either independent links or multilink configurations. (Optional)BGP-4 enables load sharing when dual-homed to either one or two ISPs. Multilink technology load balances traffic across both T1/E1 ports so, if one link fails, traffic is still carried on the second link.

The router comes with a full suite of intelligence software that enables advanced WAN monitoring and Quality of Service (QoS) management. RMON-1 and RMON-2 monitoring, Frame Relay Service Level Verification, Diffserv Monitoring, and IP SLA verification capabilities are all included as standard in the software. For security purposes, the device software also includes RADIUS authentication protocol, the de facto standard for remote authentication of users.

With PPP, Frame Relay, Bridging, and VLAN, the 4240 Dual Link Router offers the most cost-effective way to connect branch offices over leased lines, the Internet, IP VPN, or corporate Frame Relay networks. The ability to configure static routes, and one or more dynamic routing protocols like RIP1, RIP2, OSPF, and optional BGP-4, enables the routers to link small and large enterprise networks with advanced IP routing services, such as multipaths and path redundancy.

With its excellent performance, scalability in routing protocols, breadth of features, and competitive pricing, there is now an alternative to those traditional, high cost, proprietary branch office routers.
Icy

16th Dec 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mistamist

16th Dec 03 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aaargh im a geek.....that actually makes sense to me!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I WIN I WIN I WIN.. 23 database queries in 0.0066719 seconds