corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 10 month bonus accelerator insurance...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 10 month bonus accelerator insurance...
corsa5dr

User status: Offline
17th Dec 03 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Policy Term.
The standard car insurance policy runs for 12 months.

We offer a special Bonus Accelerator policy aimed at customers building their No Claims Bonus. This policy runs for 10 months. Providing you do not have a claim during the policy term, we will offer you a renewal price based on you having earned a full year of No Claims Bonus. This allows you to build up your No Claims Bonus more quickly, saving you money year after year.

This a con or worthwhile? if it does what it says then i guess its worth it, or is there a catch?
Tim
Site Administrator

17th Dec 03 at 17:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does what it says on the tin... Worth working it all out -- i.e. how much will your policy drop with 1 year NCB...
Cole

17th Dec 03 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had this its not a con just you pay a little more for it
nik

17th Dec 03 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's ok but your paying for 2months less insurance for not much less than 12 months - thats the catch
corsa5dr

17th Dec 03 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i presume its gonna drop more than 2 months worth with another years no claims, so its gonna be worth it.

Well if it does what it says on the tin then ill do it when i purchase a new car
vibrio
Banned

17th Dec 03 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa5dr
Policy Term.

We offer a special Bonus Accelerator policy aimed at customers building their No Claims Bonus. This policy runs for 10 months. Providing you do not have a claim during the policy term, we will offer you a renewal price based on you having earned a full year of No Claims Bonus. This allows you to build up your No Claims Bonus more quickly, saving you money year after year.

This a con or worthwhile? if it does what it says then i guess its worth it, or is there a catch?

no because when you move on your next insuarnce company will say piss off you only have 10 months
corsa5dr

17th Dec 03 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but isnt it technically 1 years no claims
vibrio
Banned

17th Dec 03 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no it is not.
Donna Corsa GSi

17th Dec 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by corsa5dr
Policy Term.

no because when you move on your next insuarnce company will say piss off you only have 10 months

This is true but then thats if you tell them its only 10months. But if you've only been driving 10months thats kind of a giveaway. Apart from that how they going to know.
Donna Corsa GSi

17th Dec 03 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
no it is not.

But on your proof of no claims bonus that they send you it does say 1 years NCB

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by Donna Corsa GSi]
corsa5dr

17th Dec 03 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm , i presume it will be fine if i am staying with the same company for a while though, as will be the case
vibrio
Banned

17th Dec 03 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
quote:
no it is not.

But on your proof of no claims bonus that they send you it does say 1 years NCB

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by Donna Corsa GSi]

depends what the certificate says. mine from elephant was funny had the dates on it.

I don;t see the point. your not going to be saving money. you may as well take the 12 months
M2RTY

17th Dec 03 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my g/f had 10 months then got her years NCB, went else where with her NCS certificate and they were fine about it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 10 month bonus accelerator insurance... 23 database queries in 0.0711071 seconds