corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Quote to fit Boot pop

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quote to fit Boot pop
Danz_Corsa

User status: Offline
21st Dec 03 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've purchased both a boot pop kit from supernova.com and a 2-wire solenoid from maplins and being the bumbass that i am can't fit either.

So how much you reakon a garage will charge to simply fit the solenoid and wire up the switch which i will supply them.

I don't want them to do any filling / smoothing as i will do that myself and get it all resprayed after number plate recess smooth and rear bumper fitted etc, you get the point!

So approx quote please guys, i live in Milton Keynes if that helps anyone

New Poll