corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Plz look and help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Plz look and help
Pickup

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 03 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gona paint my interior, but cant get it out!
Ive taken off mfd and ALMOST got the heater control panel out, but the middle knob is holding it on and i duno how to get it off .
Then, the surround of the clocks, ive loosened all of that, but the steering column is holding it back, how do i get it out etc?
And finaly, how do i get the fan surrounds out?
Thanks in advance,
David
broster
Premium Member

22nd Dec 03 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

center consolull it out as if your gunna put the rear heated window on, put it in 12 o'clock position, look on the bottom there is a hole, put a small screw driver in it and pull itll come off
clock display bit: make it all loose then if u wiggle it about enuff u can get it off, its a pain to do but ios doable if u take ur time! dont need to take the wheel off!!!! but is easy as pie if u do!

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by broster]
Pickup

22nd Dec 03 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm i see the hole for the screwdriver to go in. but, i duno how to get the switch off. is there sumit in the hole i gota press, or just pull the switch out with the screwdriver ?
broster
Premium Member

22nd Dec 03 at 13:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

press the screwdriver in the hole and itll realease the clip, then pull the knob at the same time
Pickup

22nd Dec 03 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks mate ill go try
Pickup

22nd Dec 03 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorted mate thanks!
How do i get the fan surround things off and also the door holders etc like urs?
broster
Premium Member

22nd Dec 03 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the door bits on mine simply pull the bit off with the tweater grill in it, and then unscrew the 3 screws that hold it on, dont no about the heater bits bythe doors, never looked at them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Plz look and help 24 database queries in 0.0157089 seconds