corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » My Motor Pics At Long Last

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Motor Pics At Long Last
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
29th Dec 03 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://public.fotki.com/KarnageCorsa/my_motor/

danny boyo

29th Dec 03 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 100% sure that motor cool do square plates for your motor paul i was there to day cus i got my plates made up was there no more than 5 minutes and they do those plates u want ill go with u if u want to get them done
ventedvaux

29th Dec 03 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking m8 im sure i seen it at teeside park last night
corsa cutie

29th Dec 03 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking very nice hun.
Blade_sri

29th Dec 03 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can get them from guisbrough on the highstreet, carfare its called there can make them up for u while u wait!

quote:
Originally posted by danny boyo
im 100% sure that motor cool do square plates for your motor paul i was there to day cus i got my plates made up was there no more than 5 minutes and they do those plates u want ill go with u if u want to get them done
ventedvaux

29th Dec 03 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just go to most big car places just need driving licence, insurance,mot,passport and something else with address on just 4 a number plate lol
andypsgwide

29th Dec 03 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lookin good mate
KITcorsa

30th Dec 03 at 02:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye sweet paul mate
Karnage Corsa

30th Dec 03 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers everyone, Danny all I know is that when I went to the body shop to pick my motor up last week they give me a number for motor cool in Thornaby and when I phoned they said they would not do it maybe it would be better if I did go in cos I dont think its fully legal is it, I was looking on the net and it said that a plate of 9" x 7" was legal and mines something like 10" x 6 1/2" so it's not out by a lot at all mate, Regards Paul...
Karnage Corsa

30th Dec 03 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also I was at Teesside park last night and the night before I could not get in to the pictures to see lord of the rings on Sunday so went monday and got the tickets booked jesus christ that things on for 3 1/2 hours, andypsgwide was wondering if you could do me a massive favour and do me a photoshop with tints and either your wheels or mine in black please just so I can see how it will look if you could when u have time mate cheers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » My Motor Pics At Long Last 24 database queries in 0.0115550 seconds