corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » internet routers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author internet routers
antonOO2

User status: Offline
30th Dec 03 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i asked about this a while ago and i am now about to buy one .i would appreciate it if some one could find a decent one on ebay that finishes in the next few days .i have bt broadband and it will be to seperate the connection to 2 PCs.i have looed myself but dnt really knnow what i am lokking for

cheers
Richie

30th Dec 03 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What broadband modem was supplied by BT cos usually they are shite, you will be better off getting a router + modem as one unit, less configuration and much easier/faultless
Richie

30th Dec 03 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep your eye on this. You dont need no instructions for it cos its just plug and play and if you need any help you can come to me cos i know it inside out

And you are bound to have network cables

This is a broadband modem + router which automatically connects to ADSL once you enter your details and requires no software ect from ur PC. Then it automatically routes it via NAT to machines networked to the router.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3068379249&category=3706
antonOO2

30th Dec 03 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers austin ,so even though stuff is not included i will be okay ?
just plug and play ?

cheers
Richie

30th Dec 03 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes no software is required to install it, you just plug power in, plug phone line in through filter, connect PC's via Cat5e network cables, and voila.

The router has its own built in web server so you configure it through internet explorer

Like i said any problems just u2u me but thats brilliant for what you need, ive got 6 computers going off mine
antonOO2

30th Dec 03 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers austin

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » internet routers 23 database queries in 0.0562088 seconds