corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PC help...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PC help...
Mistamist

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 04 at 03:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a mp3 of a mix set i did with a few mates, but i wanna put it on cd, but its 60 minutes long, so i wanna put track markings on it cos i hate havin single track cd's and when you wanna flick through the choons you have to hold ya finger down on ff.

what program should i use?

apreciate any help.
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Jan 04 at 03:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nero has a chopper although I always just put them in Sound Forge and cut and paste stuff to new files. Bit heavy on memory that, there's probably a better way.

[Edited on 02-01-2004 by Ian]
Richie

2nd Jan 04 at 03:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate, you would want a piece of software like this, where you choose your track marking, and it will automatically split them up into seperate tracks.

http://www.softcities.com/MEDA-MP3-Splitter/download/10732.htm

[Edited on 02-01-2004 by AustinPXX]
Mistamist

2nd Jan 04 at 03:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys, spot on, i have nero somewhere, ill download that as well austin.
CorsaLad16v

2nd Jan 04 at 04:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok now thats sorted i have a problem opening Task Manager when pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del.. it opens up in the bottom right section with the lil icons near the clock but.. when i go to click on it, it disappears ne ideas?
Skinz

2nd Jan 04 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

change ur screen resolution then you will be able to get at it, ctrl panel, display settings then the settings tab. Increase the resoultion drag the window up towards the top left hand dorner then change the res back.

Should sort it hopefully.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PC help... 23 database queries in 0.3520660 seconds