corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how does this work???!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how does this work???!
Paul_J

User status: Offline
14th Jan 04 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I constantly see people saying 'oh I just got this low quote for this car, this low quote for that car' I don't understand how?

I've got a 1.2 16v Sxi and last year paid £1450 f/c being 18.

This year I thought 'oh well lets see how much it is to insure a 106 Gti - as a 19 year old. I got quotes of £2000 and more... ??? I didn't think 106 Gti's were that high insurance group wise, and I'm sure I've read other 19 year olds have them and don't pay that much insurance

Paul J
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Jan 04 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont it depend who yu go with?
Paul_J

14th Jan 04 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh but I get quotes everywhere - last year 1450 was my cheapest, some were asking for loads more 1800+!!!

Surely your location can't make that much difference? and if it does - can I call my location, a university that I goto
sxi boy

14th Jan 04 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

106 gti is grp 13 compared to ur grp 3 sxi
SXi_Tim

14th Jan 04 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think it makes a pretty big difference, my mate has the same car as me etc and hes payin 400 quid more cos he lives in a shithole and parks on the road

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how does this work???! 23 database queries in 0.2804492 seconds