corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » wot do people think to this ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wot do people think to this ??
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Jan 04 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want an alarm but arn't interested in a thatchem approved one cos my insurance won't give me a discount anyway. I want to be able to unlock my doors with the remote as well. I've found this one below and was wondering what people thought of it ??? it an't anythin special but it should do the job.
http://dcp-shop.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2900

Mase
Mase
Premium Member

17th Jan 04 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT people

Mase
kortas

17th Jan 04 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like a fairly decent alarm, just see if u can find sum1 thats got one, so they can tell you whats its like.
Mase
Premium Member

17th Jan 04 at 20:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well all i want it to do is make a noise and be reliable really !!! so i might go 4 it. Hope i can do a deal with the bloke at the shop i'm gettin it from cos i want a sub an amp while i'm there !!!

Mase
kortas

17th Jan 04 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reliability is key! i used to have an alarm that sounded for fun, was fekin annoying.
Mase
Premium Member

17th Jan 04 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly !! i also wouldn't mind a panic button on it for when i'm at 6th form, with all the little kids walking round it i can set it off an frighten off !!!!

Mase

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » wot do people think to this ?? 24 database queries in 0.0118048 seconds