corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Seat toledo splitter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat toledo splitter
MJ

User status: Offline
21st Jan 04 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got any close ups of that Seat toledo splitter and do u know the part code. Also how easy are they to fit.

Cheers

Mark
KennyT

User status: Offline
21st Jan 04 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have an Ibiza Gti splitter from around a 99 car. smarter looking than the toledo i think.
they are a nightmare to put on (and keep on as i've proven) but u just need to take a while about it.
wont need a part number, just say what i wrote at the top, should be about 20 pounds.

New Poll