corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Smoking

Poll: Smoking
  I Don't Smoke (Its dirty & disgusting)
  I Smoke (It makes me look cool)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoking
__RAVER__

User status: Offline
30th Jan 04 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I smoke
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom D
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
quote:
quote:
But my point is that it's all about choices, i know this thread is about smoking but people never jump on the bandwagon about anything else, like I said i'm not stoopid for smoking, I enjoy i, yes I realise it's bad for you as are alot of ther things, but for me at this point in time I don't want to be spending my time worrying about it, I enjoy it, maybe in a few years I won't then i'll quit (and try my best).

and the fact that you choose to keep doing it when every draw you take kills more and more cells in your lungs makes you Stupid

No the fact that u can't see this is not black and white makes you stupid.

eh, it is black and white. would a sane normal person do somthing to their body which they know is doing them damage. no.

No, i'm affraid if you cannot see that it is not black and white because you're too narrow minded then that's your problem.

Yes it is affecting my health but just because I don't see that as a priority right now does not make me stupid, as I said before it's my choice if you wana think i'm stupid then fair enough

your comments prove my point on your stupidity
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dj_mikey_k
Tom please paint me the picture of the pro's of smoking? vibro will illusrtate the con's

there are no pros of smoking
Foz

30th Jan 04 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is a pro. if a fit bird wants a fag and you are a smoker then you give her one and get chatting. if you are a non smoker you have 2 pass her on to a smoking mate.
Tom

30th Jan 04 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No vibrio you think it does, that doesn't make it fcuking proved, you're still an arguementitive mong, oh and btw there is still research going on as to the affects of passive smoking, it'd only be the same as the butane (or woteva it'd be don't spout any science shit at me) from the bullshit that comes out of your mouth affecting my health anyway
Tom

30th Jan 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Tom please paint me the picture of the pro's of smoking? vibro will illusrtate the con's

There's your narrow mindness again
Tom

30th Jan 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Foz
there is a pro. if a fit bird wants a fag and you are a smoker then you give her one and get chatting. if you are a non smoker you have 2 pass her on to a smoking mate.

Indeed,
GLSi GUY

30th Jan 04 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
But my point is that it's all about choices, i know this thread is about smoking but people never jump on the bandwagon about anything else, like I said i'm not stoopid for smoking, I enjoy i, yes I realise it's bad for you as are alot of ther things, but for me at this point in time I don't want to be spending my time worrying about it, I enjoy it, maybe in a few years I won't then i'll quit (and try my best).

and the fact that you choose to keep doing it when every draw you take kills more and more cells in your lungs makes you Stupid

No the fact that u can't see this is not black and white makes you stupid.

eh, it is black and white. would a sane normal person do somthing to their body which they know is doing them damage. no.

No, i'm affraid if you cannot see that it is not black and white because you're too narrow minded then that's your problem.

Yes it is affecting my health but just because I don't see that as a priority right now does not make me stupid, as I said before it's my choice if you wana think i'm stupid then fair enough

your comments prove my point on your stupidity

you might not be bothered about it affecting your health, but it also affects other's health.

not causing an argument. like you said, its your choise, but you must take into consideration other people's lives.

its like saying, 'i run over people. i dont care if i die or get fucked for it'.
but the fact is you are still killing other poeple.
GLSi GUY

30th Jan 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Foz

Indeed,

but if you are a non smoking guy, you dont want to be kissin summet that tastes like an ashtray.
Tom

30th Jan 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As i've said there is still doubts over the effects of passive smoking, and as for your extremely over the top example feck off
Tom

30th Jan 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GLSi GUY
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Foz

Indeed,

but if you are a non smoking guy, you dont want to be kissin summet that tastes like an ashtray.

Well i've had many girlfriends that don't smoke and don't mind me smoking, infact the one i'm with now (and have been for 2.5 years) doesn't mind.
GLSi GUY

30th Jan 04 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow, chill.

go and have a fag to calm yourself down
Tom

30th Jan 04 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GLSi GUY
wow, chill.

go and have a fag to calm yourself down

Not getting wound up maybe u need to calm down, take up smoking for example may chill u out.
GLSi GUY

30th Jan 04 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha ha,

naa m8, i cant afford to smoke.

i'm a poor student. and every bit of my money goes on my car.
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

There's your narrow mindness again

name me one pro of smoking which is not related to it's addiction
dj_mikey_k

30th Jan 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Foz

No fit birds smoke
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
As i've said there is still doubts over the effects of passive smoking, and as for your extremely over the top example feck off

how much shite do you talk
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No vibrio you think it does, that doesn't make it fcuking proved, you're still an arguementitive mong, oh and btw there is still research going on as to the affects of passive smoking, it'd only be the same as the butane (or woteva it'd be don't spout any science shit at me) from the bullshit that comes out of your mouth affecting my health anyway

the only people that say passive smoking is not dangerous is the fag makers themselve

as for inhaling butane. no thanks

science shite. what like facts
GLSi GUY

30th Jan 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO, thats actually true mikey, lol

the woman who i work with is 30 and she smokes like a chimney. she looks like 50.
and a girl that comes into work that is 19 looks about 30 cos all her skin is fucked cos of smoking! she was tellin me that sum lads came up to her and her mate, and they thought that she was the mother!! she wishes she didnt start smoking.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Smoking 23 database queries in 0.0159459 seconds