corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » definately my Off Day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author definately my Off Day
combatprojex

User status: Offline
1st Feb 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

today has been my worst day ever!!!

went to meet a bloke at J15a M1 to sell my DJ cd decks...
on the way i had a bloke in a ford galaxy comin right up my arse, about 100MPH, in the fast lane... couldnt pull in to the slow lane cos i was overtakin but when i did he stuck his finger up at me... i was going the speed limit so what did i do wrong there??

then on the way back the same happened with a bloke in a audi (a shit heap) with a little kid in the passenger seat!!! WTF dont they care??

then in the fast lane again along side a dawoo he decided he wanted to be in the fast lane too and nearly pulled into the side of me... so i had to break really heavilly!!

then... going down a coutry lane at national speed limit altho i werent goin it... a copper decided to pull out of a side road infront of me... obviously i shouted wnaker ect and stuck my fingers up as u do.... but he didnt stop me cos he knew he was a cnut!!

any one else had an Off Day??

sorry about the story!!

chapter 2 coming soon.
Nismo

1st Feb 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope , what decks did ya have
combatprojex

1st Feb 04 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kam professional cd decks... miss not usin them!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » definately my Off Day 23 database queries in 0.4179070 seconds