corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » While learning.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author While learning.....
IntaCepta

User status: Offline
17th Feb 04 at 02:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my instructor was a top bloke!
if any one gave me grief he would show em the bird or waker sign and start swearing like a mofo.

once this bmw was behind me trying to overtake, getting to close to my bumper, so my instructor grabed the wheel and kept swearving out to block her!!

also while learning emergency braking he told me while the wheels are locked i have no steering. and demo'd this,
driving 30mph, he took the wheel, and told me to brake hard to lock wheels (difficult at only 30mph). But i did and while i broke, he turned the wheel, the car kept going straight and at the last minute turned violently into a parked car!

scary moment!

oh and i stalled the car on a medium sized roundabout! paniced and kept stalling like 5times in a row afterwards!
Shane

17th Feb 04 at 02:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ran a red light and nearly ran this women over, and i failed my test 3 times, for-
1-not paying attention to the road,
2nd cutting up a jag on a mini roundabout
3rd speeding
CorsaLad16v

17th Feb 04 at 03:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tried setting off from a junction with my handbrake still on in my test the instructor looked at me funny n i tried again.. same again lol then i statred muttering to myself then saw the handbrake lol no wonder i had 8 minors, passed 1st time tho

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » While learning..... 23 database queries in 0.0120399 seconds