corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » --- just help yourself into my car !!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author --- just help yourself into my car !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drew
Banned

User status: Offline
20th Feb 04 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tracey
lastnight i picked up Paul from up town, about 2:30am or whatever.
after i dropt him off- i drove down the side of the centre, and as i got to the traffic lights- a silver subaru impreza pulled up-

in the corner of my eye i could see people looking- then i turnt my radio down so i could hear what they were shouting.....
they were shouting "Tracey" .. "oi Tracey"
(geez, what gave my name away)

so i put my window down, there were 4 lads in it- all apart from driver looked 'outta it.'
they were asking me what i was doing etc, and they kept saying they recognised me,
they asked if i wanted to join them and go for a ride-
i was like- no, thanx, as u can see, i have my own car- then they said- ok- we'll come with you then, and they started taking their seatbelts off....
i just laughed coz i thought they were messing about- then they open their doors.......

then i sped off through that red light

how strange

get an alarm fitted (or yours wired up) where it automatically locks your doors when you put ur ignition on

far safer IMO
Drew
Banned

20th Feb 04 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
I always have my doors locked except when I am on the motorway

same here - i got a button on me door panel thing that locks all doors
Tracey

20th Feb 04 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know i can do this-
i got told theres the option on my alarm
i havent read the instructions for the alarm yet tho-
i must find them....

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » --- just help yourself into my car !!!!!!!!!!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0116112 seconds