corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting Combat 1 bumper to wings..... how??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting Combat 1 bumper to wings..... how??
pori

User status: Offline
24th Feb 04 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i got my combat bumper i had to make my own brackets and hold em on with pop rivets, and flush th4m into the bumper, but if i tap a kerb, it starts to knock the paint away where they r. Just wondering how every1 else does it

New Poll