corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » People Watching

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author People Watching
Thoday

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 04 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i usually breast watch

in pubs/bars lasses walk past tits out.. they are often shorter then me.. so i just stand.. stare.. head follows..look up and all my mates are pissin themselves laffin at me

SLAG!
Nismo

2nd Mar 04 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
I always watch people, and take the piss out of them in my mind. Or out aloud when i'm pissed

im exactly the same, i once made this mistake a few weeks when out drinking and 2 REALLY large lasses walked into pub wearing tiny tight dresses....unfortunantly i was standing in the DJ stand at the time and the mic was switched on

same here, go shopping and just take the piss out of people

i do this coz im a bitch

it makes the day and the really strange/funny/stupid people i take pics of and then take the piss out of them again later

PMSL im the same, on out lunch breaks at college we'll go into town and sit laughing at the freaks

when i had my car alarm fitted i had to wait 9 hours, all this time me and my mate sat in the centre taking the piss out of every one we even got board and went in Mcdonalds and took the piss out of fat greedy bastards
Lynny

2nd Mar 04 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
I always watch people, and take the piss out of them in my mind. Or out aloud when i'm pissed

im exactly the same, i once made this mistake a few weeks when out drinking and 2 REALLY large lasses walked into pub wearing tiny tight dresses....unfortunantly i was standing in the DJ stand at the time and the mic was switched on

same here, go shopping and just take the piss out of people

i do this coz im a bitch

it makes the day and the really strange/funny/stupid people i take pics of and then take the piss out of them again later

PMSL im the same, on out lunch breaks at college we'll go into town and sit laughing at the freaks

when i had my car alarm fitted i had to wait 9 hours, all this time me and my mate sat in the centre taking the piss out of every one we even got board and went in Mcdonalds and took the piss out of fat greedy bastards

i love doing this, the ones who order large chips, about 3 burgers, 2 deserts and still get a DIET coke
big eck

2nd Mar 04 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
people watching

i was watching this person today...

Sxi-boy has seen her before - shes well nice (may get pic of face one day )

[Edited on 02-03-2004 by Drew]

She has no arse
Cole

2nd Mar 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drew likes to watch the lasses who live in the house behind him ask to see the vids
Drew
Banned

2nd Mar 04 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ColeClio16v
drew likes to watch the lasses who live in the house behind him ask to see the vids

dont have no vids - format

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » People Watching 23 database queries in 0.0141590 seconds