corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Adrian Flux insurance (members discount) and Q's....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Adrian Flux insurance (members discount) and Q's....
Paul_J

User status: Offline
6th Mar 04 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, I renewed with Adrian Flux insurance and they said I was able to use my membership discount thingy... but they've asked for proof of membership?

how can I prove I am a premium member and I am Paul_J ?

Secondly, they've asked about my cars imobilisor. My Corsa SXI has a engine imobilisor fitted standard - so is this a thatcham cat 2?

and if yes - what do I give them under details of, 'manufactuer / product name / fitter / year it was fitted / qualifications of mechanics fitting it etc' about my imobilisor?

Paul J

vibrio
Banned

6th Mar 04 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

factory fitted for you imobilisor. as for proving your a member. well erm we never got a recipt other than credit card slip
dav3h

6th Mar 04 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah.....i could do with knowing this also, as iam planning on using adrian flux when my 2.0 is in..and ive made maself a premium member of here like
Tim
Site Administrator

6th Mar 04 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you go to Premium Services, it gives you your 'membership number'

This can be cross-referenced with your board name at http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/premium.php

As your membership number should be kept secret (as only you can find it out) then this will verify that you are who you say you are on the board...

Do not disclose your membership number to anyone -- not even club staff (as real staff have it on record anyway!)...

[Edited on 06-03-2004 by Tim]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Adrian Flux insurance (members discount) and Q's.... 23 database queries in 0.0090129 seconds