corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Not in best of moods today... *rant*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Not in best of moods today... *rant*
PaulW

User status: Offline
7th Mar 04 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dads being a complete tit saying he wants the corsa shifted off the drive and sorted out in the next month or so... yeah right as if THATS gona happen, aint even got a new engine for it yet, let alone the donor car! says about storing it somewhere in a garage... Ok try find me one local then where I can store 2 cars, and have room to work, has electricity supply and dont cost stupid amounts of money to rent... he soon shut up... so now debating scrapping the corsa & giving up on it, cos im just gettin sick of all the shit he's goin on about...

leni

7th Mar 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can see his point tho! doesn't exactly look nice in that state in ur front garden does it?
PaulW

7th Mar 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's off the stands though & parked up now front-facing the house...

just the fact it has no interior or engine i dont think he likes!
MikeE

7th Mar 04 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dom

7th Mar 04 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah mate, you just need to get focused, get the cash together and work on it when ever you can As long as your focused and got your arse in gear it wont take long to finish
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

7th Mar 04 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also if they start seeing progresss on the car they might lay off your back instead of just seeing it sitting outside collecting rain.
Adam-D

7th Mar 04 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was thinking that if they see you working on it making progress they should shut up
PaulW

7th Mar 04 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't do anythin else though until i get hold of a callyt turbo!

im gona be ripping all the old fuel lines off though in a week or so & also start on the brake-lines, as there all gona be replaced! fuel tanks also gota go!

but thats about all i can do for now!

[Edited on 07-03-2004 by PaulW]
Dom

7th Mar 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats your plans for the beast anyways paul? if you need a cally turbo, it sounds like it gonna be a mean machine eitherway
Like the others mate, i would just do anything on it If you fokes see you working on it rather than watchy telly etc then they will keep stoom
PaulW

7th Mar 04 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll get the tooth-brush out & polish all the hard to reach places

I need the 4x4 system, my uncles gona help me out with all the welding & making parts up, so no worries there!

biggest bitch will be trying to weld in the rear floorplan from the cally turbo, were not looking forward to that!!

i have access to a garage to do some work in, but only for a maximum of 6 weeks, so is why i cant do the major work till i get the other car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Not in best of moods today... *rant* 23 database queries in 0.0117459 seconds