corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FAO of the boy who ripped my mate off

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO of the boy who ripped my mate off
mentalcorsa

User status: Offline
12th Mar 04 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my m8 had problems with illusion 2
carnoisseurcraig

12th Mar 04 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how. scott is really good as far as i know.

Depends what ya ordered mate. some kits are made to order and can take 2-3 weeks.

I have had a customerwaiting 3 months on a sparco strut brace.

Thats italians for ya. never in a hurry.

mentalcorsa

12th Mar 04 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it tends to be problems with most lights with scott but as far as i know hes sound
ventedvaux

12th Mar 04 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scott is a good trader i have had ££££ from him and always arrived
KevsSRi

12th Mar 04 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

isnt this the thread about the lights.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=121235
corsafreak

12th Mar 04 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Been waiting two weeks for my front bumper off illusion auto style aswell, after receiving my rear one in good time!!!

don't hold your breath, it took me 3 months to get a £20 refund after getting silver wheels instead of high power black. it took numerous phone calls and i was promised a cheque had been sent a couple of times. it's sorted now but i certainly will be buying nowt more from them their aftersales service was w@nk.

[Edited on 12-03-2004 by corsafreak]
Munchie

13th Mar 04 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by KevsSRi
isnt this the thread about the lights.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=121235

nah mate it wont b that.....hes been waiting 3 months u see
drunkenfool

13th Mar 04 at 01:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsafreak
quote:
Been waiting two weeks for my front bumper off illusion auto style aswell, after receiving my rear one in good time!!!

don't hold your breath, it took me 3 months to get a £20 refund after getting silver wheels instead of high power black. it took numerous phone calls and i was promised a cheque had been sent a couple of times. it's sorted now but i certainly will be buying nowt more from them their aftersales service was w@nk.

I ordered plasma dials from illusion before christmas, and still dont have them or a refund. Been lied to on the phone on many occasions, and definately wont be using or recommending them.
broster
Premium Member

13th Mar 04 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by carnoisseurcraig

Thats italians for ya. never in a hurry.

tell me about it, my manifold was made there and they took their time with it lol! great service from you by the way!
corsafreak

13th Mar 04 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by drunkenfool
quote:
Originally posted by corsafreak
quote:

I ordered plasma dials from illusion before christmas, and still dont have them or a refund. Been lied to on the phone on many occasions, and definately wont be using or recommending them.

i asked them to sent them back some locking wheel nuts that didn't fit the alloys i bought from them,they strangley took over a week to arrive 1st class and were on the desk the day i phoned,they new i had sent them even though they hadn't opened it . also i got the old chestnut of a cheque getting lost in the post, in ten years of running a company i think about under ten cheques have been lost. that excuse is in my redbook of excuses along with:- books are at the accountants and i've been on holiday/ill .
avoid if possible chaps.

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FAO of the boy who ripped my mate off 25 database queries in 0.0119412 seconds